Forums Horror Movie Talk
The INCREDIBLE HULK

Saw this one today . .. was on the fence because I didn't care for the last one (except for it's awesome desert fight scene).

To be completely honest . .. there is only one reason why I even saw this movie . .. because I knew Robert Downey Jr. was in it (aka Iron Man, aka Tony Stark).

Marvel has finally gotten it right and it starting to tie it's super hero movies together.

In the next year or so Marvel is going to release a "Thor" movie and a "Captain America" movie.

Word is each of these movies (along with "Iron Man" and "The Incredible Hulk") will have "shared" or "milar" scenes in each that hint to the "AVENGERS" movie that will be made staring all these super heroes after each has had their "independent" movie run.

Back to the HUlk, I was happy to hear the Green One speak

. .. not intelligent conversation but familiar battle cries like, "HULK SMASH" . .. very cool.

Plus, the BIGGEST thing this movie did right for me . . .. it had the old sad piano muc they use to play in the Hulk TV series when Banner would hitch hike up the road at the end of every episode LOL.

I'm not kidd'n you . .. by just ung that muc it completely connected me back to the old Hulk I knew as a kid.

Oh and Just in case you didn't know . .. THIS MOVIE IS NOT A SEQUEL TO THE LAST ONE THAT CAME OUT A FEW YEARS AGO.

It was good enough . . . I felt I didn't waste my money.
DaShape Wednesday 6/25/2008 at 03:27 AM | 14400
Good to hear man!

I have been wanting to go watch this for quite some time.

Now I am going to make it a point to see it over the weekend.
Evildsm Thursday 6/26/2008 at 10:30 PM | 14524
Hulk is my favorite hero and this movie was pretty damn good not as much smashing as I thought but I like it ALOT!

The last one was wild homo though
DWN Productions Saturday 8/23/2008 at 02:17 AM | 17414
This was a great Hulk movie...For me when he is getting pissed at the lighting and thunder....yelling and throwing boulders at the sky.,..Sums up the Hulk...Also Im glad they didnt do something stupid like the first on when he grows bigger and bigger as he gets more angry...

The Lonely Man was awesome...
href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EVQ9c&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EV ... re=related
Matthew Mayhem Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 12:19 AM | 18095
This was a very good movie, not as good as iron man but still good one. I dont know if any of you know this but not only does iron man make a cameo in The Hulk, but Captain America does as well. In the alternate opening you can see Captain america frozen in the ice.
krueger4653 Thursday 10/23/2008 at 07:41 PM | 21377