Forums Horror Movie Talk
Cheesy Ending To FRIDAY THE 13Th (F13) Nintendo (NES) Game

When I was a kid I was never that good at playing the Friday the 13th from my Nintendo console. Needless to say I never saw the ending, until now. Feast your eyes on the finale to F13, Nintendo style.

History:

Friday the 13th is an action-adventure video game published by LJN for the Nintendo Entertainment System video game console. It is an adaptation of the Friday the 13th franchise.

It was released in North America excluvely in February on 1989, as part of LJN's focus on creating video games based on licenses. It is condered by some as one of the worst games of all time, with Pack-in-Video's development skills often characterized as poor. Both Nintendo Power and Game Informer regard it as one of the worst games of all time, while it has been criticized as a poor rendition of its source material by critics, including author Andy Slaven. It was, however, noted as a hit by the Daily News of Los Angeles.

Dig on those graphics and when did Jason ever wear a pink jumpsuit?http://youtu.be/OfyDRb0apjE
Anonymous Friday 5/13/2011 at 04:11 AM | 76058
A few years ago, one of my friends made me a modded Xbox. I have tons of original Nintendo and Super Nintendo games on it, so I have this game..Last time I played it, I was really bad at it. I guess that video is probably the only way I would ever see the end of that game.
Moon Friday 5/13/2011 at 04:34 AM | 76070
This game was awesome! I used to be scare playing it been a kid on the Nes ;p
Robbieedr Friday 5/13/2011 at 04:42 PM | 76169
Damn that was lame. Glad I never made it that far or I'd have been sorely disappointed.

It's a pity they couldn't pull something a little better out of the bag. The intro with the mask was pretty sweet for an NES game!
dew Friday 5/13/2011 at 06:33 PM | 76195
Man, that was one truly horrible game.

The Angry Video Game Nerd says it better than I ever could: http://cinemassacre.com/2006/10/13/friday-the-13th-2
gummi Saturday 5/14/2011 at 01:22 AM | 76275
This game was awesome! I used to be scare playing it been a kid on the Nes ;p

Yeah, man. I don't know WTF these game critics were talking about! For what it was, 8bits and all, it had a surpring amount of depth.

Several different playable characters, each with their own various pros and cons... Had to track Jason down via map to where he was killing campers, could get a bunch of different weapons, the muc was kind of creepy too.

I thought this was head and shoulders above the Nightmare on Elm Street game which toward the last lvl totally screwed you over if you weren't in the Ninja dream warrior persona...

Alright, I could rant and rave about 80s games forever.

I think I'll just end this now lol.

/end rant.
Jonny Sicko Sunday 1/15/2012 at 03:13 AM | 89483
He looks really sad rather then dead.
cat Thursday 2/09/2012 at 05:22 PM | 90331