Forums Horror Movie Talk
HorrorBid, Many Many Thanks For A Great Friday The 13th

I would like to propose a toast.

Booman, I've been a fan of the "Friday The 13th" series for 31 years. And of those 31 years, around 50 Friday the 13th's have appeared on the calenders. But, I have never even come close to having as good of a time as I did yesterday. Your dedication and hard work has shown through with each entertaining and informative post you made. You know what the Bible says about people who do good things. Personally, I don't know what it says, But it's the Bible so I'm sure it's potive. So raise your glasses everyone and toast Booman for giving us Bidites a Friday the 13th that will never be forgotten. Cheers.

I encourage everyone to use this thread to personally thank Booman for the fantastic job he does.

Long live horror!!!!

Maynardtscuggs Saturday 5/14/2011 at 02:27 PM | 76372
I totally agree with everything you said! I think we are all hung over from such a crazy day and night they had for us yesterday. Thanks Horrorbid you all rock!
Disturbed_voices Saturday 5/14/2011 at 11:46 PM | 76380
Yeah...great job Justin!! You really set the standard for all horror tes yesterday.
Anonymous Sunday 5/15/2011 at 01:22 AM | 76383
Hey thanks a lot guys but this is a community and I am just one member! I love horror just as much as the next guy. Glad we had fun and wait till you guys see Halloween around here. It's insane, LOL!

Thanks again,
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 5/15/2011 at 10:56 AM | 76395
When i was a kid around 3 my ster loved kruegar which he was stupid IMO but I love Jason every movie I love and I love what he does and how he does it and I believe that jason reminds me of myself he is big, hates stupid teenagers im 19 so I find it ironic, and he can swing the machete

( btw I did that to a tree) like a sword. Jason Voorhees FOREVER!!!!

hm4life Sunday 5/15/2011 at 01:16 PM | 76399
The special section was totally awesome, and made my day.

Thanks Horrorbid!
BloodAndRibbons Sunday 5/15/2011 at 02:35 PM | 76406
Not only did Horrorbid make my friday awesome but my whole damn weekend! I'm seriously still looking at the F13 posts

Sephit Sunday 5/15/2011 at 08:26 PM | 76415
@Booman....yes we are a community but you gave us a place to come together....THANK YOU BOOMAN, F13 was awesome, I went to a premiere of an awesome new Horror movie short film and then my girlfriend and I came home and watched the original Friday the 13th....then on the 14th we watched 2,3,4 and started 5....

I've always loved those movies but I hadn't seen them in a while, they still hold up, clasc formula....plus Tom Savini is the man!
NightShape Monday 5/16/2011 at 02:12 AM | 76422