Forums Horror Movie Talk
Robin Hood Goes Supernatural With Kane Hodder and Tom Savani

That's right, Bidites! Seán Lee is the writer of this beauty and Oliver Krekel has taken the directors chair. Kane Hodder (Hatchet, Friday The 13th Series), legendary Tom Savani ( From Dusk Till Dawn, Machete), and Carolina Grigorov star in this new vion of a clasc tale. So far all that is know about the plot is that it takes the story of Robin Hood and includes fantasy and horror elements.

The film is also set to be filmed in True 3D and although I've grown tired of the relentlessly popular pasng fad that 3D has become, at least the studio isn't doing it in post-production converon.

What does everyone think about yet another Robin Hood film adaption? How does the gruesome twosome of Tom Savani and Kane Hodder impact your opinion? Feel free to reply, post, and discuss the topic below. I would love to hear everyone's opinions and discuss the potential for this film.

Source: Moving Pictures Film & TV
tjonahue Sunday 5/15/2011 at 05:00 PM | 76409
Well I didn't watch the Robbin Hood film that came out with Russel Crowe but with Kane and Tom involved with this, I may see this film.
Sephit Monday 5/16/2011 at 09:08 AM | 76427