Forums Horror Movie Talk
Milla Jovovich Tweets About Resident Evil: Retribution

Milla Jovovich had a few tidbits posted on her Twitter page today in regards to the next installment of the Redent Evil Franchise. According to Jovovich, "Alice" will be back and Paul W.S. Anderson is going to be involved.

"I think its called RE: Retribution, but i have to ask paul 2 b sure." Tweeted Milla.

Milla also implied that the next installment of RE is going to be filmed in Japan." I pray 4 japan everyday and i can't wait 2 go there and shoot the nxt RE!"

One other little goody was announced involving a new video game; "Just 2 let the RE fans know, because there's been a bunch of questions about the next film, Paul has kids that are profesonal players. All they do is play the games till they master every level and unlock every code." (There are codes?) "They play the games for WEEKS and give Paul the footage, so he's literally watching days of the most awesome RE players out there to get inspiration 4 the next installment of the franchise."

Look for Redent Evil: Retribution to hit theatres on September 14, 2012 from Screen Gems.

Source: dread central
Anonymous Sunday 5/15/2011 at 09:25 PM | 76418
Every Redent Evil has been a dissapointment to me. The intro to the first game is where they should have began and kept it in the vein of. The movies are nothing like the games and I haven't watched a Redent Evil film nce Extinction and that one was okay only because I was on a date.
Sephit Monday 5/16/2011 at 10:51 PM | 76440