Forums Off Topic
New to the forum

Hello everyone. I'm new here to this forum. Harry_Warden told me about this forum when I traded him one of my hocks. I've been making hocks for a few years but have stuck to selling them on the bay due to the drama that tends to follow artists making anything horror related. Any artist out there knows exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you and Harry said this was a great group of guys on there. If anyone wants to see my work just PM me and I'll help you anyway I can.
slasher70 Friday 6/27/2008 at 05:01 PM | 14648
Hey there...welcome aboard.
kweandee Friday 6/27/2008 at 05:24 PM | 14654
Welcome to the forum!

I am sure you will find that everyone here is very respectful and if you have a question about anything having to do with horror you will get a quick response.
Evildsm Friday 6/27/2008 at 08:59 PM | 14663
Hello everyone. I'm new here to this forum. Harry_Warden told me about this forum when I traded him one of my hocks. I've been making hocks for a few years but have stuck to selling them on the bay due to the drama that tends to follow artists making anything horror related. Any artist out there knows exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you and Harry said this was a great group of guys on there. If anyone wants to see my work just PM me and I'll help you anyway I can.

Harry was right, this is a great (fun) group to talk with.

If you have any horror related questions there's a good chance that our vast pool of horror knowledge can get it answered for you.

If you need a g or avatar for your user profile just PM Booman (the Forum admin) and he can cook one up for you. Thanks for joining!
DaShape Sunday 6/29/2008 at 11:48 PM | 14828
Hey there, welcome to the group.

Always cool to have new artists around.

I originally started off collecting hocks and F13 stuff so I'm anxious to see some of your work.

Glad to have you here.
deathrisingup Monday 6/30/2008 at 12:43 PM | 14846