Forums Horror Movie Talk
Hockey Mask Collection... Also a damn good question!

Ok... I had purchased the Hockey Mask to the far right from feebay a Long time ago and have no idea what part it's from???

I thought maybe Part 3, buts it's to yellow looking to be a part 3 and I also thought well maybe its a part 8??? What do you guys think?

The hock to the far left has been mine nce I was a youngster and perhaps my first attempt at trying to make it look like it was weathered! haha...

The part 5 hock, I just got.

The V.S mask I got from Casey Carty at the Prop Shop! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 6/28/2008 at 05:55 AM | 14712
The markings are that of a VS. But i would say it's more of a concept mask. It's not really accurate to any of the movies. Markings are wrong for pt8 and too clean for vs.
slasher70 Saturday 6/28/2008 at 12:16 PM | 14713
The markings are that of a VS. But i would say it's more of a concept mask. It's not really accurate to any of the movies. Markings are wrong for pt8 and too clean for vs. id have to agree with you on that, no axe mark, yet too dirty to be a part 3 not yellow enough to be a part 8

i think someone just made it up like that to sell a "genuine" friday the 13th hock

now ryan dont think im ragging on it, its a sweet mask but if you wanted it to look more like a certain style im sure crash or gene from frightstuff could do it up for you (those are the 2 id highly recommend)
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/28/2008 at 12:39 PM | 14717
oh man it's all good! haha I know you're not ragging... I thought about having it done once before, but that hock wasnt really made to elebrant to justify having it redone. It's not one of those hocks that are like a thick shell. It's more of a flexable thinner type of plastic.

Bisco in case you didn't know, Slasher70 is the guy who made my Part 5 Roy Hock! He makes them for all the films too and I must say that my photos of the part 5 really don't serve it justice... It's like a hard shell hock as well! some bending, but very limited! He uses REAL cow hide leather that he dyes and cuts in stripes as well!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 6/28/2008 at 04:28 PM | 14723