Forums Horror Movie Talk
HalloweeN 4?

Alright guys, this is a rare freeze frame shot from H4 showing what appears to be a Kirk mask used? I always heard the mask was recasted from a Kirk, is this the Kirk?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 6/28/2008 at 02:11 PM | 14718
After seeing the h4 mask in person I think a 75 was not used at all. It appears that the face is a life cast and the ears are a poor attempt at some 75 ears.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 6/28/2008 at 02:43 PM | 14721
it is a kirk style mask that didnt have the eyes cut and had blonde hair

that was the original mask used in the movie but after looking at it they decided it wasnt michael myers so they modded it and reshot most of the movie with the mask you know, i think this wasnt reshot because mt pleasance didnt want to get tossed around again

heres another shot of it

major blonde hair here

they also shot some footage of the mask after repaintng it and dying the hair notice the mask in the back?

now look at the eyes they are not cut

looks a lot like this dont it?

thats my two cents on the matter
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/28/2008 at 03:10 PM | 14722
"Detective Bisco"

I believe he has figured it out! haha... Very well antilized. I must say yet they do look alike!

I always thought that the reason for the mask having a dusty look to it was because, it was to be asumed that Michael had went down the chiminy at the house to get off the roof and he was just ment to look dusty...

Now seeing all of this, I think that Bisco is on to something! The only question is, Why would they have wanted to use a Kirk mask that was not degned to look like myers for the movie?

With that being said, I am definatly glad they changed it to what it is now!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 6/28/2008 at 05:01 PM | 14724
Yep, its Kirkish!

And yes you guys can use that word I made up if you want

CartyParty Saturday 6/28/2008 at 06:40 PM | 14734