Forums Off Topic
Bisco's NEW Advertisment! I made ALOT of changes!

Here ya are Bisco! I hope you like this and I pretty much new what to put for the Special Thanks and yes... "I added Myself on there"

--RyanEnjoy!
href="http://www.youtube.com/user/3harrywarden3">http://www.youtube.com/user/3harrywarden3
Harry Warden Wednesday 7/02/2008 at 06:43 PM | 15046
looking good man
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 7/02/2008 at 11:04 PM | 15054
looking good man I have it completely put together on a disc and made a cover for the dvd case I stored it in. I made myself a copy because I like to save the adds I do. I made you an exact copy of it. I'm going to mail it to you. What you do with it is up to you, but I thought it would be a nice thing to add with your movies you sell to promote the other films that you do.

--Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/03/2008 at 01:53 AM | 15083
well thanks man

you really didnt have to do it but i truly appreciate it if theres anything i can do for you ask!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/03/2008 at 02:01 AM | 15085
Hey bro you do enough for me as it is! I just happen to like tinkering with videos, Muc, slides, movies EXC... As a matter of fact, I bet you couldn't even tell, but the song in your advertisment was Spliced and put together 2 times throughout the add so that it would run the same time as the slides did and end with the song. The film roll animation in the begining was a mixture of copy and paste with one photo and than I edited the other photo with paint to make the film shorter. This way when both would go back and forth it would apear as though it was unrolling.

I degned the film strip backround with paint. That was homemade there bro. haha... I just like to see how good I can get with something. It was FUN working on your video, granted it did cost me 1/2 pack of smokes, 5 bottles of Stewarts Fountain Clasc "Oranges and Cream", 5 Discs until I came up with one that I liked, 1 new dvd case and a headach! hahahaha! All Honesty man, I really enjoy doing those man! I got the ok from Justin and Joel so I intend on creating a Horrorbid Advertisment next! Justin can mail one out with every t-shirt they sell or what not... I am going to try to get as many made as possable for every busness on here! Making yours first was my idea and that was because I found you to be too nice of a guy and I'm sure there's alot of people who try to screw you over because of it! SO... I'm a nice guy as well and I take alot shit from other people so... I figured the best way to overcome the bullshit is to grin it down with a smile and do something nice everyday bro!

sorry for the novel bro! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/03/2008 at 02:26 AM | 15090
novel? lmao

its all good man!you remind me of me way too nice!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/03/2008 at 02:29 AM | 15092
novel? lmao

its all good man!you remind me of me way too nice Thats why I love ya man! I try to make people happy every day even if it is some lousey cheezy joke. --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/03/2008 at 02:32 AM | 15093