Forums Horror Movie Talk
Some cool find today.

So I found a cool place to get some human hair for some masks. They have some super fine human hair for expenve but the cool thing was I found some equally cool human hair for 30 bucks. It's really impresve I must say.

This black woman was helping me and she told me I was anal.....lol...She couldn't tell the difference between the ones I was looking at. I was hunting for some light brown and actually came across some light brown with black streaks. It would be the ultimate h1 hair color so I snatched it up.

I came across the perfect color for the following masks

h6 h20 h5

I can't wait until I get this on the masks.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/03/2008 at 01:52 AM | 15081
hey scott,

sounds like you ran across either a beauty supply store of a weave shop. I have been nging the praises of these places for years yet no one ever listens.

You can find damn near any color of hair as well as any texture. Most of the nice weave shops sell Yak hair much chaper than the onlin supply places do. Just never tell them why you are buying the hair.

I told one lady that i was gonna put a weave in my beard to make it longer....i have never seen anybody laugh that hard before.....she just assumed it was for my wife....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Thursday 7/03/2008 at 03:22 AM | 15113
Don't take this the wrong way fella's, but when I hear of a mask being done in Human Hair, I get queezy... It sounds discusting to put something that was at one point, Greesy and dirty with sweat; onto a nice fresh latex mask... It's kool with the hair from animals, it's just other human beings... Sounds gross...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/03/2008 at 03:48 AM | 15115
Don't take this the wrong way fella's, but when I hear of a mask being done in Human Hair, I get queezy... It sounds discusting to put something that was at one point, Greesy and dirty with sweat; onto a nice fresh latex mask... It's kool with the hair from animals, it's just other human beings... Sounds gross...

--RyanActually it is all sterilized and I am with ya at the end of the day it still is human hair and does feel a bit weird.

Bedes you think that is disgusting you should see Scott's part 8 mask haired entirely of pubes.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/03/2008 at 03:51 AM | 15116

--RyanActually it is all sterilized and I am with ya at the end of the day it still is human hair and does feel a bit weird.

Bedes you think that is disgusting you should see Scott's part 8 mask haired entirely of pubes.

LMAO!!! He should know that Michael's Hair wasn't curly in any of the films!!! haha --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/03/2008 at 04:10 AM | 15118

--RyanI have to agree with you on that one.

Even if it is sterilized I just couldn't get past the fact that it came from someone's greasy, funky, dandruff infested melon.

Yes, I'm a bit of a germaphobe.

Come to think of it, I don't know why I prefer the hair from a camel's ass over this, but I do.

gummi Thursday 7/03/2008 at 04:19 AM | 15120
well, i am not personally talking about human hair. I do own a myers mask with a wig made of real human hair though....kinda freaky whenever i think about it. I have always bought the premium synthetic hair and the yak hair...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Thursday 7/03/2008 at 04:26 AM | 15121
hey scott,

sounds like you ran across either a beauty supply store of a weave shop. I have been nging the praises of these places for years yet no one ever listens.

You can find damn near any color of hair as well as any texture. Most of the nice weave shops sell Yak hair much chaper than the onlin supply places do. Just never tell them why you are buying the hair.

I told one lady that i was gonna put a weave in my beard to make it longer....i have never seen anybody laugh that hard before.....she just assumed it was for my wife....

take care, Tommy Lol..I will have to try that one.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/03/2008 at 12:39 PM | 15137
There is strict rules on cleaning the hair and being sterile. I don't think it's any more weird than camel hair. Have you ever smelt a camel guys? They smell like shit!....lol

Anyways they sell camel hair too and yak and all the good shit like mohair and human hair. I love this new place.

To me the myers masks that had human hair on them look crazy in person. The other stuff just is weak and nce I have some masks from the movie mold I want them to be accurate so I'm pulling the hair off.

A good example will be the h5 g mask. The hair on shanks ts flat and is very long and straight. You can't get that look with camel hair. The camel hair looks good but it isn't the same at the end of the day.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/03/2008 at 12:44 PM | 15138