Forums Horror Movie Talk
New Mask Idea

Why have we not seen a good Emperor Palpatine mask? I know it isn't horror but it would sure make a kick ass mask. What a freaky guy and how cool would this to display or dress up like to scare your wife?....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/03/2008 at 05:00 AM | 15127
He definatly was a freaky as emporor... I finally started to watch the newer Stars was... I just watched Eposode 1 about 2 weeks ago, and I think I'm going to finish watching those! It was pretty damn kool! Anikan Skywalker sure can race those damn air car things... I understand the movies and I know them about 75%, I just can't remember them like I can Horror movies...

I like a good Star Wars every now and then! --Ryan Post # 460... ((WHORE))... hahaha j/k...
Harry Warden Thursday 7/03/2008 at 05:06 AM | 15130
Dude, I wouldn't mess with the Emperor . . .he's pretty much the baddest, most evil villain in cinematic history

(devil incarnate as far as I'm concerned).

He was all about that battle station

. . . the Death Star and blowing up planets.

Killing billions, that's just hard core man.
DaShape Thursday 7/03/2008 at 05:09 AM | 15131
Fenner I couldn't agree more. What a kick ass display this would make. As long as you called it something different I don't think there would be much up roar. I for one could see this being very very popular.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/03/2008 at 05:33 AM | 15132
deshow had one.

It was pretty much as accurate as it gets. There's now a waitlist.

SithLord Thursday 7/03/2008 at 06:51 AM | 15133
he is bad ass as the emporer

but have you seen him as the pope?????

Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/03/2008 at 06:57 AM | 15134
Dude that Emperor...uh I mean Pope...Benedict pic is freakin awesome!!!
deathrisingup Thursday 7/03/2008 at 01:18 PM | 15142
deshow had one.

It was pretty much as accurate as it gets. There's now a waitlist.

Hey Chris, is this a mask though? I am talking about being able to wear the whole costume. I think a licone mask would be like THE shiznit.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/03/2008 at 03:39 PM | 15148
Whats the differance between licone and Latex? Never had anything licone so I don't know... A good geuss would be that a licone mask moves with your face to produce more of a realism?

--Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/03/2008 at 05:22 PM | 15155
No. This was just a collector's bust. Not wearable. Difference between licone and latex, licone is alot more expenve.
SithLord Thursday 7/03/2008 at 10:11 PM | 15166
Oh yes I have used licone before and it is much more expenve.

But this would be a prefect licone mask if you think about it. You could go around hisng at people and saying things like let the hate flow and it would conform perfectly to your face. Although hot as hell, all you need is a robe and this mask and you have one helleva sweet costume costing much less than a Vader outfit or Stormtrooper and this would be great for all of us fat Star Wars fans, the robe hides everything
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/03/2008 at 10:17 PM | 15167