Forums Horror Movie Talk
Affordable H5 Mask

There are 1,875 H1 reproductions, 4 billion H2's, a half a dozen variations of all the rest of the series but only 2 H5 masks, Clark's gnature series H5 and the Payback. Those both are priced at the higher end of the spectrum. I think a good $150 or $175 H5 mask would sell like hot cakes. Anyone else think this bedes Fenner and I?

I was never a fan of the H5 masks but the more and more I collect and the more and more I see of all the others, the more I like the H5 look. It is just so different. What is everyones thoughts?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/04/2008 at 07:27 PM | 15235
I'm a big fan of the H5 (probably because its' so different) but the other day someone asked me about an affordable (under $200) H5 mask and I couldn't really think of one.

Any of you guys know about one or better yet . . have pics that would be great!
DaShape Friday 7/04/2008 at 07:31 PM | 15236
The payback is the only thing that comes to mind guys. The ssn g mask is the best one out for sure. The revenge is also very cool.

Funny this thread popped up today! I took the hair off my h5 g mask and bought human hair for it yesterday. I will have either Dennis Beckstrom hair it up or have McCain do a triple threat on my H5, H20v.2 and Ian's ssn Curse.

I know both artists and the work by both is amazing.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 7/04/2008 at 08:24 PM | 15238
I agree the Payback is the cheapest option that comes to mind. With Andrew releang the Payback II the original ones are selling for less.

The last one I saw up for grabs only went for around $80.
lblambert Friday 7/04/2008 at 08:28 PM | 15239
The PayBack is a great mask and I love Andrew's work but there is just something a bit off when it comes to the PayBack. However I have never owned one so it would be nice to pick one up. Still there are only 2 available right now and I just wish we had a few more to compare to.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/04/2008 at 08:55 PM | 15241
LOL I'm not familar with which are which...will someone post a pic??

kweandee Friday 7/04/2008 at 09:13 PM | 15242
Don Shanks gnature Mask Veron 1

PayBack
DaShape Friday 7/04/2008 at 09:31 PM | 15243
Don Shanks gnature Mask Veron 1

PayBack

All around not my favorite....but I like the first one better...
kweandee Friday 7/04/2008 at 09:40 PM | 15245
I think the SSN g Series H5 is worth every penny and is spot on accurate.
zephro Saturday 7/05/2008 at 03:40 AM | 15277
I think the SSN g Series H5 is worth every penny and is spot on accurate.

Could not agree more with ya Zeph, it is the definitive H5 which is why I am sure most don't even bother attempting. But I am thinking more of a good mid-lower priced H5 that would be good for Joe average fan and costume seekers. Not just for collectors, I think they would sell very well is what I guess I am trying to say more than anything

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/05/2008 at 03:50 AM | 15278
my 2 cents?nobody makes that mask because it ranks the lowest of all the masks from all the movies. i will get one someday but only if its affordable, i wont pay big digits for a mask i never thought was that great to begin with, hopefully this post doesnt offend anyone!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/05/2008 at 03:58 AM | 15280
Be damned if I can find a pic anyware, surely some of you can recall a mask that was in Spencer's every halloween for a while? It was "I THINK" another veron of Don Post and it had purplish lips and the facial features were that of a part 5 mask??? I can remember it. It wasnt a very popular mask, but surely someone knows which one I am talking about... --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 7/05/2008 at 04:42 AM | 15287
Be damned if I can find a pic anyware, surely some of you can recall a mask that was in Spencer's every halloween for a while? It was "I THINK" another veron of Don Post and it had purplish lips and the facial features were that of a part 5 mask??? I can remember it. It wasnt a very popular mask, but surely someone knows which one I am talking about... --RyanIs this the one you mean?

lblambert Saturday 7/05/2008 at 04:52 AM | 15289
Be damned if I can find a pic anyware, surely some of you can recall a mask that was in Spencer's every halloween for a while? It was "I THINK" another veron of Don Post and it had purplish lips and the facial features were that of a part 5 mask??? I can remember it. It wasnt a very popular mask, but surely someone knows which one I am talking about... --RyanIs this the one you mean?

thats the walmart special
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/05/2008 at 05:04 AM | 15290

I'll be damned if it isnt!!! Thats it, yep... Yep thats the one!!! Good Call Lee!

Does it not resemble the Part 5 more out of all the films? I'd like to believe that they intended it to be a part 5 look because if they were aiming for any other part, they sure sunk the ship on that one...

Thanks for posting the pic Lee!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 7/05/2008 at 05:15 AM | 15294
Ah, old blue lips.

I get a good laugh every time I see a picture of that mask.

It makes you wonder if they ever even saw Halloween.

As far as the H5, the SSN Don Shanks gnature Series is the way to go.

It's worth every penny.

I think a more affordable H5 mask would definitely be a good seller.

The Payback is fairly cheap, but the features have a strange, angular look to them.
gummi Saturday 7/05/2008 at 07:20 AM | 15302
talk to Tommy Myers04 at mm.net. .
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Thursday 8/14/2008 at 09:01 PM | 16766