Forums Horror Movie Talk
PREDATOR....Wickedbeard style

All metal armor made by yours truly, the rest was purchased, but i did paint the feet, hands, and added the dreads, rings, and quills. Enjoy,

wickedbeard Saturday 7/05/2008 at 01:45 AM | 15269
well there's not much to say to this bedes

. . .. ME WANTS!!!!

That is beyond amazing and looks like it was pretty much taken straight from the movie.

Now that would have to be my Halloween Costume

. . .kids would freak out

DaShape Saturday 7/05/2008 at 01:50 AM | 15270
That is cool and all but big deal you kidnapped a live Predator and took some picsSeriously, HOLY SHIT!!!!! I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN A BETTER COSTUME IN ALL MY LIFE PERIOD, WICKED I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/05/2008 at 01:56 AM | 15271
Every costume you show us man... I keep saying " I've seen it all now"... The truth is, I havn't! Every DAMN time you post your costumes, it carries a Jaw Dropping de effect man! LOVE IT!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 7/05/2008 at 02:27 AM | 15274
did you beat up ahnold, apollo creed and jesse the body to steal that from them?????????
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/05/2008 at 03:28 AM | 15275
ok guys we need to do something special for Wicked Beard, these costume shots are just too freaking amazing.

I am not sure what but Wicked Beard deserves an entire costume section of his own!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/05/2008 at 03:37 AM | 15276
That's mply amazing!

You'll be taking home a lot of prize money this Halloween season.

;)
gummi Saturday 7/05/2008 at 07:55 AM | 15304
Thanks so much guys.I always strive to give my all in the costume arena, and it is your wonderful comments that keep the interest alive. I am looking forward to more future costumes so no worries, I am not done by a longshot.I plan to do a quality RZ myers, and a leatherface eventually.And yes, I am really planning a uber jason.that is going to take a while, but it will get done. Based on my bodytype, if you guys can come up with some future ideas, feel free to let me know, and maybe one day it will be a reality.
wickedbeard Saturday 7/05/2008 at 05:59 PM | 15353