Forums Horror Movie Talk
SyFy's SNOWMAGEDDON The Next Great Disaster Film?

Syfy (or Sci-fi as i still view it) has quite the track record with their original films. I'm not talking about their Vs. films, I'm talking about their disaster films. From Earthquakes to Volcanoes they have covered almost every posble scenario in every posble way. That's not stopping them from go BACK to the disaster genre though. Syfy announced their newest original film SNOWMAGEDDON, that will most likely see the light of day sometime this winter.

The feature follows the Miller family as they discover a mysterious t outde their home on Christmas Eve, they could never imagine it would contain the power to doom their idyllic mountain community. The t contains a snow globe with a perfect reflection of their own town inde. When they shake it, snow even begins to fall - whatever happens inde the snow globe happens to their town for real. But when buttons on the snow globe unleash a series of terrible disasters on the town, the family must band together and find a way to destroy it - before it’s too late

I don't know about you all but I really would like to see some original films that do not relate to mutated hybrid species going at it, or global disaster being resolved by a group of 5 people or less.What would you like to see in a SyFy pictures original?

http://i54.tinypic.com/xgfh46.

Written by HorrorBid Columnist: Patrick Farmer

Source: Dread Central
pmfarmer Friday 5/20/2011 at 05:04 AM | 76552
I like the idea alot sounds great I just hope it is .
nightmareblade Friday 5/20/2011 at 04:43 PM | 76570
I think Snowmageddon sounds pretty interesting however I cannot remember a ngle Sci-Fi (SyFy) original movie that I've ever enjoyed. I don't know that I can think of an idea that I would like to see shown on the network though... nothing original anyway!
AMadSquirrel21 Tuesday 5/31/2011 at 10:10 PM | 76995