Forums Off Topic
Weclome Zephro and Bisco to the team....

With the te growing so rapidly Joel and I decided that we need a little bit more help around here forum wise. A couple of different things go into deciding who becomes a moderator. We look for members that are on daily, have a knowledge of the industry that is needed to keep the te up to date and really just a potive outlook on the whole horror community. My goal from day one was to have a forum that has fun first and foremost and I think we have did a great job of doing that.

With all that being said we sat down and really talked about many different options as far as the mod spot goes. One name we just kept coming back to was Chris Zephro. I have spoke with Chris on the phone a few times and not only does Chris just come off as a fantastic guy but his knowledge about horror, specifically Myers is second to none. He works with computers daily and knows the ins and outs as far as updating goes. He is naturally a great fit and when offered the potion Chris seemed very happy to be brought on board. Lets all welcome Chris to the team.

We still needed some other areas updated regularly and with everyones schedule being so tight I figured the more the merrier. Johnny Bisco aka John Taft has been with us nce our first te and bacally through MySpace has been with HorrorBid nce the beginning. John is a very active member and goes above and beyond his role as a member by sending everyone copies of movies from time to time, he does raffles, the list really goes on and on and Bisco just meshes well with everyone. John is going to be brought on to maintain the Mask Hall of Fame, The Behind the Mask interview section, and the Collector of the Month section. As well as having his own forum dedicated to screen shots. Lets all welcome John to the team as well.

Again these are bac formalities as I really conder all of you mods in your own sense. Each and everyone one of you are the eyes and ears of the forum and this place wouldn't exist without all of you guys and gals. As the te gets bigger we will need to appoint new mods and sub forum mods so if anyone wants to be a mod just let me know and I will keep you updated.

Thanks all again and seriously you all rock!

Justin

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/05/2008 at 06:40 PM | 15358
thanks man! im still amazed you picked me! ill try not ot let my areas go to hell lmao
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/05/2008 at 06:56 PM | 15366
thanks man! im still amazed you picked me! ill try not ot let my areas go to hell lmaoBisco you were a naturally choice. Your like me from time to time though and wear your heart on your sleeve but that is why you were top on the list. It shows you actually care about the community. Thanks for accepting the duties bro!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/05/2008 at 07:06 PM | 15368
im glad you asked for sure! now what kind ef evil shit can i do j/k
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/05/2008 at 07:20 PM | 15372
Congrats guys.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 7/05/2008 at 07:45 PM | 15385
Thanks for the honor Justin!

I'm excited about being part of the team.

Regards, Chris
zephro Saturday 7/05/2008 at 07:47 PM | 15386
Oh great you've apointed a drunk to maintain the mask hall of fame...

HAHAHA Just messen with ya Bisco!!! Congrats on being a Mod Bro!!! -- I have my Psychopath Veron 1 "Original" on becoming a hall of fame mask... Hasnt been 100 yes posts yet... "Hint Hint"...

Same to you Chris!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 7/05/2008 at 08:43 PM | 15391
lmaoit wont get TOO out of hand in there Ryan

FYI i voted for your mask
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/05/2008 at 09:11 PM | 15395
Congrats to both of you
kweandee Saturday 7/05/2008 at 11:18 PM | 15401
awwwww that is sweet...

Congrats
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 7/10/2008 at 07:54 PM | 15650
That coming from The Boss guys, that is like the predent calling you.

Mayhem what is that pic supposed to be that is coming up as an error from photobucket?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/10/2008 at 08:20 PM | 15651
awwwwwwwwww yes it is sweet matthew!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/10/2008 at 10:26 PM | 15654
Maybe with all of this new help someone can stop Booman the next time he pisses the world off with another crapface prank!

I know John personally and think he is a great choice for this. Congrats to the both of you!

p.s. - can I still say fuck though guys?

;)
CartyParty Friday 7/11/2008 at 02:16 AM | 15683
Maybe with all of this new help someone can stop Booman the next time he pisses the world off with another crapface prank!

I know John personally and think he is a great choice for this. Congrats to the both of you!

LOL! Carty you know me well enough to know I can't be stopped! And yes you can still say the "F" word all you want. I can only it say it when I am really really REALLY pissed, like in the "Red Ring of Death" thread

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/11/2008 at 02:18 AM | 15684

thanks for the vote of confidence

when we hanging out??????????
Johnny Bisco Friday 7/11/2008 at 02:39 AM | 15686
Chris, John, CONGRATS! We have a great Mod. group and overall forum membership. You guys will make excellent additions and will be able to hopefully keep Justin in

check!
t-doyle Friday 7/11/2008 at 03:22 AM | 15690
I need all the help I can get Grady! Always good to see ya on bro.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/11/2008 at 03:26 AM | 15691
I need all the help I can get Grady! Always good to see ya on bro. im glad grady graces us with his prescence from time to time!!!!!!!!!!!!! where you been bro????????????
Johnny Bisco Friday 7/11/2008 at 03:35 AM | 15693
I need all the help I can get Grady! Always good to see ya on bro.Trust me, I'm still around. Just been extremely busy with work and home. Hopefully

things will calm down soon enough and I can get back on here like usual. I hate not

being on here as much as I want to. If any of ya'll need me, all you have to do is

PM me.

Take care guys!
t-doyle Friday 7/11/2008 at 12:40 PM | 15700

thanks for the vote of confidence

when we hanging out??????????

I'm going up north monday and will be back next sunday. We will hang one of these days. We should try to plan something, that golf day we were talking about with my buddy sounded like fun!!!

I've got a guy that repairs shafts for cheap. (Beer+Golf=me bending clubs over my knee)
CartyParty Saturday 7/12/2008 at 03:22 PM | 15737
Congrats guys. I know you two will do a fine job.

chaos_thorn Saturday 7/12/2008 at 03:28 PM | 15739
Congratulations guys!!!
wickedbeard Tuesday 7/22/2008 at 07:48 PM | 16222