Forums Horror Movie Talk
HorrorBid's Rabbit In Red (Ep. 37) Heather Langenkamp

Including special interview with Heather Langenkamp from A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET.

Vince and Mike start off the show going over some of the news on HorrorBid. They go into Hostel 3, Vince giving praise over Joe from H.O.H. about telling a woman NOT to buy "The Rite". The guys then go into what Horror movie should be made into a video game. You have to hear what Mike picks for a video game.

Heather Langenkamp calls into the show. She was filled with energy and Vince gets into everything posble with her. She lets us in on her thoughts of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET: PART 2, her thoughts the NIGHTMARE REMAKE and her new film about being Nancy "I am Nancy" - http://www.iamnancy.net

Wrapping up the show with Vince and Mike as Vince explains why Alex could not make the show and the guys go over more news stories and Vince gives his picks for HorrorBid's Columnist of the Month and Forum Member of the Month. Vince GOES OFF on Gary Busey and Mike about his love for Dimenon Films when Vince brought up why he thinks "Shark Night 3D" looks good. They talk about how they would love to have a week where Alex, Mike and Vince do The House of Horror and Joe and Tom do Rabbit in Red. All of this and much more! ***CLICK THE PLAYER BELOW TO START/STOP THE SHOW***

Heather Langenkamp is interviewed at the 30:50 minute mark.

Feel free to skip ahead if needed and enjoy RIR37.mp3|HorrorBids Rabbit in Red Radio

Click the link below to download the show: http://www.horrorbid.com/images/blog/2260.

http://i53.tinypic.com/xlkuit.jpg" class="photoborder" />
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 5/27/2011 at 02:33 AM | 76865
I thought I would make this my first post ever.

Great job once again, guys.

I have only recently started to listen to you guys, and I'm glad I did.

You guys always outdo yourselves when it comes to having guests on your show.

I enjoyed the Heather Langenkamp interview.

I have to admit, I had a big crush on her when I was kid.

I believe she is one the main reasons that Nightmare 1, 3, and 7 are the must see films of the franchise.

I have to agree with Heather Langenkamp when it comes to the "radio voice" comment.

You definitely have a voice for radio, Vince.

Hell, Michael J even has the radio dekick voice.

I agree with Vince about Shark Night 3D.

The trailer really looked good, except for one thing.

As lly as this may sound, the fact a dog is in the movie ruined it for me.

I don't know why, I can see person after person get killed, but when it comes to animals (especially dogs), I just can't bear it see them die.

I'm a softy, what can I say.

Shark Night 3D was my choice for my first ever "modern" 3D film to see.

Now, I have to find out if the dog dies before I see it.

I know, it's sad.

If it bites it, there's very strong posbility that I'll never watch it (like I said, sad but true).

I would have to say that Michael J is more of a Dimenon Films loyalist than an apologist.

Would that be the same thing though?

I don't know, whatever.

I will say this, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Halloween 6.

It could be the fact that it was the very first Halloween film that I saw in theaters.

I'm not sure.

I'm in agreement with the Fright Night remake rating, I doubt that the R rating sticks.

Oh yeah,

I agree with Michael J about Loomis.

Norman Bates, really?

I can see why Freddy ranks above Loomis, but Norman Bates?

Come on.

Good luck with Campout Nightmare, Michael.

I plan on helping out on the costs, that's if I'm able to convince the wife that it's a good investment.

I'm not even kidding.

I have a question that I would like for you guys to answer if it's not to much trouble (If you have already done this, my apologies).

How would each of you rank the films from best to worst when it comes to the big three?

Anyway, like I said, great show.

I always look forward to listening to it every week.

Keep up the good work.

Hear ya next week.
blakenorwood Friday 5/27/2011 at 09:30 AM | 76876
Thank you very much blakenorwood! I totally see your point about Shark Night with the dog and I didn't even think of it getting killed. When you watch a film like "Archnophobia" they had cats and dogs in it but none of them were killed and it makes me enjoy the film even more. It is funny how we both feel about things such as that.

Another Halloween 6 fan for Mike LOL

Thank you for your support and checking out the show each week!

Vince
Rabbit in Red Radio Friday 5/27/2011 at 09:40 AM | 76877
EVERYONE! I forgot to talk about this on our last show. Some of my good friends in the Philadelphia Stand Up Comedy community have started "Comedians for a Cause." It's a fundraing group for great causes. Grab the link on the bottom and "LIKE" the page. It was started by Two of my really good friends and just flat out funny comics (1,000X funnier than I am, that's not too hard to achieve)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comedians-For-A-Cause/201580076549883

Thank you for your time.Vince
Rabbit in Red Radio Friday 5/27/2011 at 09:51 AM | 76878
Another great show guys!

What a great score getting Heather to appear on the show. You really do get the best guests on here and have outdone yourselves this time! Great interview, and Heather seems like such a nice person.

As always keep up the great work.

Also thanks for the shout out about the Campout Nightmare Fan teaser. Really glad you liked it. It was a pleasure putting it together and the fact you liked it makes it well worth while.

Cheers from here in the UK!!

Rob.
rpat Friday 5/27/2011 at 10:17 AM | 76880
Thanks Rob and blakenorwood! It really means a lot to us that you take the time to listen to the show, and we're glad you enjoy it. If I had to rate the big three in order from what I like most to least it'd go Halloween, Friday, & Nightmare. I've been a die hard Halloween fan nce I was 6 and I'm thrilled that there's another H6 fan out there! Thanks again for your support!
LoomisLives2010 Saturday 5/28/2011 at 12:36 AM | 76901
Thanks Rob and blakenorwood! It really means a lot to us that you take the time to listen to the show, and we're glad you enjoy it. If I had to rate the big three in order from what I like most to least it'd go Halloween, Friday, & Nightmare. I've been a die hard Halloween fan nce I was 6 and I'm thrilled that there's another H6 fan out there! Thanks again for your support

Funny story about the Halloween 6 Producer's Cut.

This was maybe around '96 or so.

Anyway, I ordered a VHS copy of the Producer's Cut from a Halloween fan webte and seemed like it took forever to get there.

Earlier in the day, this was around Halloween, I purchased a New Nightmare Freddy mask from K-Mart of all places.

I was thrilled with that mask, but I got home and my Producer's Cut copy had arrived.

I immediately threw ade the Freddy mask and literally watched that movie three times in a row.

Doesn't matter to me though, I'll take Halloween 6 (Theatrical or Producer's Cut) anyway.

I love that movie.
blakenorwood Saturday 5/28/2011 at 12:25 PM | 76908
That's awesome! I didn't see the Producer's Cut until 1999. To me it was like watching a different movie. I'm with you though I'll take either veron. It's my all-time favorite!
LoomisLives2010 Saturday 5/28/2011 at 05:00 PM | 76910
Speaking as a HUGE Nightmare fan, this was an amazing show to say the least guys. Heather has always been an all time fav of mine. And judging by this interview she's as nice as they come. Great job guys. And as far as H6 Michael............Truth be told I like it too. Just not one of my favorits.

Ryn Monday 5/30/2011 at 12:31 AM | 76947
H6 was the 1st Halloween movie I saw in theaters also.........and night mare 1,3,and 7 are the best of the series.

you guys should rate them in order of best to worst. I say 1,3,7,4,6,2,5 (I hated Jacob)
Stilesp1985 Friday 6/03/2011 at 01:02 AM | 77068