Forums Television
New TRUE BLOOD: Season 4 Posters Show Their "TRUE COLORS"

Not going to lie, these posters are freaking ck! True Blood Season Four Premieres on June 26, on HBO.

Alright, so here's the line up on the posters:

The first one features Sookie (Anna Paquin), Bill (Stephen Moyer), Eric (Alexander Skarsgard), and Alcide (Joe Manganiello) all dressed in red. Perhaps it's because these are the "sexy" character of the show who typically do tend to showcase a lot of the shows sex appeal as well as exhibit more "fiery" characteristics.

The second poster features Jason (Ryan Kwanten), Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten), and Jesca (Deborah Ann Woll) decked out in all black. Feel free to interpret them for yourselfs but i feel lie these three will be the guardians and the defenders of the fourth season. Jason Stackhouse has always shown undimming courage especially while friends and loved ones are in harms way. Pam will pretty much do anything

for her master, Eric and she is also ealy the sasest character in the show. Lastly, we have Jesca. She's gotten increangly ballsy nce her initial transformation and i think that this season ill showcase Jesca's real potential to be a bad ass and protect what she loves.

The third poster features Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis), Tara (Rutina Wesley), and Sam (Sam Trammell). plaid in all white. They all seem to have a pure tone to them and a ncere look in their eyes. These characters in my opinions are the true souls who think from their hearts and do what they think is best.

There it is guys. More as it comes and as always feel free to share your interpretations of the posters.

Source: Dread Central
tjonahue Friday 5/27/2011 at 03:04 AM | 76868
Those are incredible!!!
Michael Aspinwall Friday 5/27/2011 at 04:36 AM | 76871
OMG Pam and Jess are sooooo hot!
BloodAndRibbons Sunday 5/29/2011 at 01:31 AM | 76924