Forums Off Topic
Need some help...

How can I post a comment on Myspace? I got an account just to do this... I get to the Horrorbid myspace page and there's nothing on it. it's all black with the trees along the de and I hear the sone Schools out for summer by some chick... Nothing apears and I never used myspace before...

Thanks fella's and Gals!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:20 AM | 15421
send them a friend request or you cant make comments
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:27 AM | 15425
How can I post a comment on Myspace? I got an account just to do this... I get to the Horrorbid myspace page and there's nothing on it. it's all black with the trees along the de and I hear the sone Schools out for summer by some chick... Nothing apears and I never used myspace before...

Thanks fella's and Gals!!! --Ryanit might take some time for the page to load up .. . we've got a lot of stuff on there and if you're internet connection isn't that fast . .. it could take a few minutes.
DaShape Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:55 AM | 15430

Thanks fella's and Gals!!! --Ryanit might take some time for the page to load up .. . we've got a lot of stuff on there and if you're internet connection isn't that fast . .. it could take a few minutes. Have DSL... Just a shitty load. I refreshed it and it loaded right up...

Got it taken care of!!! Woot Woot!!!

Thanks Fella's!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:32 AM | 15442