Forums Horror Movie Talk
THE DARKEST HOUR - Minute Details Surface

I was almost hetant to post this because the details for this movie are pretty sketchy at the moment, but then I said F*ck It! Some details are better then no details at all. And I know how much all you Bidites crave the latest horror news. Bedes this may have the makings to be a pretty good flick. So here we go...

The Darkest Hour is an upcoming film dealing with alien invaon. It's written by Jon Spaihts, who just happens to be the same guy who penned the screenplay for Ridley Scott's much talked about alien movie, Prometheus. Leslie Bohem is also lending his hand with the story. For those of you who don't know, Leslie also created the hit TV mini series, Taken. So I think it's pretty safe to say this movie should have a really good storyline.

The Darkest Hour was filmed entirely in Rusa and directed by Chris Gorak. It's described as scif/horror flick revolving around a group of kids in Rusa who are trying to survive an alien take over. Like I said before, this sounds pretty good and judging from it's somewhat steep budget of $44M along with the talent that's writing it, it might actually be good, but I would still need to see a trailer for it first, before I can say for sure if I would go see this in theaters.Emile Hirsch (Speed Racer, Into the Wild), Olivia Thirlby, Max Minghella, Rachel Taylor (Shutter), and Joel Kinnaman all star.

The production is listed as being complete and the movie is set to be released in theaters this December 23, 2011.
Anonymous Sunday 5/29/2011 at 10:52 PM | 76946