Forums Horror Movie Talk
F/X Sex Machine TOM SAVINI Coming Out Of Retirement?

If you could describe Tom Savini in one sentence, mine would go something like this; Tom Savini is the fucking shit when it comes to creating the best F/X and makeup work in Hollywood...PERIOD!! With that said, dig on this news. According to the webte
Plot Synops:

Annabelle is a burlesque webcam stripper – who gets abducted and ends up chained to a desk with five others in a macabre, horrific make-shift office.

Their self-appointed “boss” is escaped, wrongly-convicted serial killer Thomas Reddmann, aka Redd, demented from experimental, behaviour modification treatment. He requires Annabelle and his other “workers”, who were all participants in his trial, to find the true serial killer… or die horribly.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3677/tomsavinijpgthumb.jpg" class="photoborder" />The Sultan of Splatter will also contribute his skills that pay the bills on the upcoming zombie fest Mary Doe .

Plot Synops:

Mary Doe tells the tale of a Twelve-day trek across the desert and the ingnificant form that is Mary Doe who has exhausted all of the life within her. Rescued from death's door, she finds herself abandoned with five men in a decommisoned government facility used for testing biological weapons.

Lost with no memory of who she is and no placement in this world, she finds no reason to want to win her freedom - to journey BACK FROM THE DEAD...

Isolation breeds paranoia - no one can hide from their demons forever. As Mary unravels her past, the world she has fallen into crumbles down around her. The MUTANTS have found their way into the bunker. She has to gather her strength and find a reason to want to live - to want to get out of this HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

Mary Doe is currently in production.

Well, I am so completely stoked about all this Savini news that I actually did a back flip, and goofed something up in my back. But that OK because now I can stay home from work tomorrow and have a Savini marathon filled with blood and guts to satisfy me until my eyeballs get the luxury to droll over these two flicks.
Anonymous Monday 5/30/2011 at 07:40 PM | 76968

And quite posbly the funniest topic title ever created here on HBid.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 5/30/2011 at 08:51 PM | 76970
Thats some fantastic news
DoubleshotJ Tuesday 5/31/2011 at 12:29 AM | 76975
Its about damn time))))
Warchief 13 Thursday 6/02/2011 at 03:22 AM | 77047