Forums Horror Movie Talk
Recently Delivered Goodies...

Here's some recent goodies I aquired from BooMan....lol Part 4 Freddy glove...

Fits great...lol probably shouldn't like it as much as I do...

My boyfriend likes it alittle more then he'll admit

Don Post Mask... Me and my son had fun taking pics with it...he loves it...wears it at least once a day. hahahaha. (Some would find it strange that a mother and her 4yr old son bond over horror stuff...lol)
kweandee Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:05 AM | 15432

HAHAHAHAH That is GREAT!!!!!!!!
DaShape Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:07 AM | 15433
nice glove! now if your old man gets out of line SWIPE!!!! across the face
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:10 AM | 15435
nice glove! now if your old man gets out of line SWIPE!!!! across the face

LOL....

kweandee Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:13 AM | 15436
Kool stuff Des!!! Little guy's gonna make a fine horror fan!!! By the time he's old enough to be on Horrorbid, we'll all be old and decrepled talking about the horrific de effects of arthritis and how BooMan broke his hip and how Bisco, is a Chronic rage over alcohol and Scott wont be able to get it up anymore for his little boys...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:17 AM | 15437
Kool stuff Des!!! Little girl's gonna make a fine horror fan!!! By the time she's old enough to be on Horrorbid, we'll all be old and decrepled talking about the horrific de effects of arthritis and how BooMan broke his hip and how Bisco, is a Chronic rage over alcohol and Scott wont be able to get it up anymore for his little boys...

--RyanLOL ryan I have a son not a daughter...

kweandee Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:20 AM | 15438
Kool stuff Des!!! Little girl's gonna make a fine horror fan!!! By the time she's old enough to be on Horrorbid, we'll all be old and decrepled talking about the horrific de effects of arthritis and how BooMan broke his hip and how Bisco, is a Chronic rage over alcohol and Scott wont be able to get it up anymore for his little boys...

--RyanLOL ryan I have a son not a daughter...

Boy I feel Like an Ass now... I couldn't tell with the mask on... Only Scott would know...

Anyway My apologees on that Des!!!

I can remember being called a girl once when I was little... I was sooooo Embaressed!

Anyway, Sorry Again!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:28 AM | 15441
LOL it's all good...although Scott may eventually go slasher on you all for branding him the forum pedifile...
kweandee Sunday 7/06/2008 at 03:46 AM | 15444
LOL. Cool pics Des. I love the glove. It grows on you every ngle day just a little bit more. You will even find yourself moving your fingers around reciting freddy quotes....lol

Oh and cute BOY!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 7/06/2008 at 01:18 PM | 15452
LOL yea I find myself constantly putting it on...fits just a little too good.

kweandee Sunday 7/06/2008 at 01:34 PM | 15454
I would advise you to not wear it when your drunk. I apparently stabbed my partner Ian and his leg had 4 bleeding holes. I didn't even think I got him that good.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 7/06/2008 at 01:57 PM | 15456
Oh shit...lol I'll keep that in mind

kweandee Sunday 7/06/2008 at 01:59 PM | 15458
Here's some recent goodies I aquired from BooMan....lol Part 4 Freddy glove...

Fits great...lol probably shouldn't like it as much as I do...

"Feel's Good Doesnt it? ... It's in your blood... Let your daddy show ya how to use it..."--Freddy Krueger in a Nightmare 6Freddy's Dead

--Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:11 PM | 15459
I would advise you to not wear it when your drunk. I apparently stabbed my partner Ian and his leg had 4 bleeding holes. I didn't even think I got him that good. so in other works i should probably never own one of these...............
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:17 PM | 15461
I would advise you to not wear it when your drunk. I apparently stabbed my partner Ian and his leg had 4 bleeding holes. I didn't even think I got him that good. so in other works i should probably never own one of these............... Hmmm... May give "Bisco's Rare Horror Cuts" a new Meaning Bis??? Could be good for the company?--Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:21 PM | 15462
I would advise you to not wear it when your drunk. I apparently stabbed my partner Ian and his leg had 4 bleeding holes. I didn't even think I got him that good. so in other works i should probably never own one of these...............

I remember everyone looked at me then each other and told me to take it off....lol...oops. I had one too many that night and its just so fun to play with.

I think drunkards like us johnny shouldn't own one for sure but hey you only live once.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:33 PM | 15464

I remember everyone looked at me then each other and told me to take it off....lol...oops. I had one too many that night and its just so fun to play with.

I think drunkards like us johnny shouldn't own one for sure but hey you only live once. drunken fun with weapons! ill drink to that!

Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/06/2008 at 02:36 PM | 15465
LMAO....

...and good one ryan..lol

;)
kweandee Sunday 7/06/2008 at 05:31 PM | 15473
Sweet new toys!

I have to agree that you should keep it out of the hands of drunkards.

Evildsm Thursday 7/10/2008 at 06:12 PM | 15646