Forums Horror Movie Talk
Convo with Tom Atkins on Halloween 3D Plot! (SPOILERS!)

All this new talk on Halloween 3 and Patrick Luser got me really excited to share my story about the recent conversation I had with actor Tom Atkins (Lethal Weapon, My Bloody Valentine, Drive Angry, etc). I recently met Tom at a Horror Convention in Kentucky and when asked about Patrick Lusers Halloween 3 he gave me first the bac answers that pretty much everyone is aware of

like "Patrick had a great script and story and was ready to begin asap but the Weinsteins bacally ran out of money and mply could not do it at the time".

I had heard many rumors at the time about Tom

being in the film condering he seems to be in all Lusers recent entries and when asked he stated that he would be portraying a "Perverted Doctor" of some sort and he went on to say that H:3 would pick off right where Zombie's left and what bacally happen is that Laurie was taken to this mental hospital due to everything that H:2 ended with and Michael comes for her inde this insane asylum. Apparently he is the doctor of Laurie and instead of fixing her mentally he would just rather grope her a few times, i mean who wouldn't right?? I kid I kid but oh yea I almost forgot Mr. Atkins also filled me in on a little secret.... He DIES just like everyone else in the film.... Except LAURIE and MICHAEL.

Thanks for reading Bidites!

I have picture proof with Tom Atkins but when i tried to upload it, it stated the file was to big but id be happy to share it if necessary.

ptwillis727 Thursday 6/02/2011 at 02:02 PM | 77055
Sounds Good. Hope it makes it, eventually.
creephouse Sunday 6/05/2011 at 02:35 PM | 77130
Me to man, i am really dying for H3 to happen
ptwillis727 Sunday 6/05/2011 at 08:54 PM | 77133
why is he giving away info like that?
ny ghoul Monday 6/06/2011 at 01:42 AM | 77137
Man to be honest i couldnt tell you lol I was very surprised with just how open he was but he was a really cool and down to earth guy. It was pretty awesome meeting him and all those things about H3 were an added bonus lol
ptwillis727 Monday 6/06/2011 at 12:45 PM | 77175
well this is there last chance to make these movies good again....and so far im disapointed..as far as tod farmer saying that they didnt break the rules that zombie set..FUCK THAT..

break'em...that asshole nearly distoyed the franchise...Im happy with the insane hospital idea..but I hate the fact of tom adkins being a perverted docter...Hes a good actor that needs better role play then that..I dont want to feel like its a rob zombie film...I also feel like its very unprofeonal of tod farmer to leak anything abt his script...it kinda sucks now that the movie is green lit and he opened is mouth abt spoilers......We needs a few major story changes....
chardy Saturday 6/25/2011 at 08:21 PM | 77734
I personally love Rob's take on Halloween, i was glad someone finally had the freakin balls to try and take control of the franchise again, yes he took alot of heat and yes he changed alot of the rules around tht the orig series had but i cant hate him for it. Im looking forward to H3 and think it involves some great concepts. My only concern as of now is the writing and wether the dialogue will be worth a damn bc in MBV it was below crap.
ptwillis727 Sunday 6/26/2011 at 01:42 PM | 77749
Oh, totally. i'm a die-hard fan of the originals and i LOVE Rob's take. The term "re-imagining" is used to describe them for a reason. The background and plot changes that Rob brought forth are very imaginative and his direction is always great. He's sort of a beast. Seriously, though, this movie sounds like it will be sweet.
nolifefan Tuesday 6/28/2011 at 03:28 PM | 77810
I agree 100% with nolifefan, Rob called it a Reimagining for a reason lol but yea on the upcoming film im totally pumped, im also very glad that there is a solid set release date now!
ptwillis727 Wednesday 6/29/2011 at 01:05 PM | 77841
Rob gave life to a dead franchise. He made Michael brutal and horrifying once again, I dont care what anyone says. Im a hige RZ fan, BUT I am glad they are looking in a new direction director wise....unfortunately they seemed poised to give the job to a very mediocre guy. Im not thrilled at all. The MBV remake was ok at best.
ny ghoul Wednesday 6/29/2011 at 10:00 PM | 77864
Rob def revamped the franchise as a whole, i mean face it Michael was getting his ass kicked by Busta Ryhmes... thts not supposed to happen lol but yes he gave life back to what "the shape" was and is supposed to be. But speaking of MBV i agree with you, i mean like you said it was OK and tht is it but i just hope now tht patrick is dealing with a much more recognizable character and more of a horror icon/legend he can do much more with it. Only time will tell...
ptwillis727 Thursday 6/30/2011 at 04:20 AM | 77885
That he def did. I mean you know something is wrong when Michael is getting his ass kicked by Busta Ryhmes lol but as you said he def did make it scary and make Michael "the shape". I am nervous about H3D bc of the mple fact that MBV pretty much blew. I mean i liked the premise but it just wasnt right, i felt the writing and the script was just awful. But i def am pumped for H3D i mean its hard for me not to be pumped to see Michael on the big screen again, especially in 3d
ptwillis727 Saturday 7/02/2011 at 11:03 PM | 77995
The asylum/ hospital concept is a little unoriginal (original H2).

They should just have him kill off Laurie in the hospital/asylum about halfway through, but get trapped in the asylum and have to fight his way out, killing everyone who gets in his way. This will also give room for a sequel where he goes after another group of teens. Also, Have him find a clean veron of the mask. The RZ rotted/ exposed one is awful.
Kidtut Saturday 7/09/2011 at 06:01 PM | 78204
thanks for the info guys...

Loan modification is very helpful to those in times of great financial distress.

It offers numerous benefits and can get you out of debt.
jamespeter1121 Sunday 8/07/2011 at 06:08 AM | 80174