Forums Horror Movie Talk
"NOES; Rebirth of Evil", No Holding Back Says Lester Blosser

“My ultimate goal is to scare the f#ck out of people and disturb the masses to a level never thought posble, I want people to see what I want to put out and I know some will hate me for it. You have to think though, when the originals like “Nightmare on Elm Street”, “Halloween”, “Friday The 13th” and “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” came out, many people hated those because they found them evil or too frightening. That what I want to do and that’s what I want people to know.” -Lester Blosser-

Strong word from an even stronger story teller, yes

all my horror fan friends, I am still writing about Mr. Lester Blosser, the man who is writing “NoES; Rebirth of Evil.” I have been staying caught up with him and after the guys from “Rabbit in Red Radio” gave him a chance to talk, he has been a little more open with me about his script so far. There is nothing to say about it other than IT IS AMAZING, this young man has whatever it is!! His script is still a work in progress, but it is moving along pretty quickly and after speaking with him some more, I finally see how much he has to offer. In my last article I Gave some information away about his first scene and although he gave me great detail I was only able to release so much out to you guys. After my latest conversation with him, it is clear that this will be something worth every horror fans attention.

His script takes you to a deep and very dark place that seems to only become more horrifying as you go along and just when you start to feel alright, you get hit with even more disturbing things. This idea is one of insane and morbid ideals and it brings a new level to what people call disturbing. Two killers (counting the original Freddy of course) that are vicious to a level we have never seen before. Victims ranging from five to eighteen give us a look into how ck these two can be, not to mention the horrific thing they put these children through, although the gore doesn’t overdue it in this idea. Lester takes it as far as he can, pushing it as far as it can go and beyond.

“My goal, as I said, is to scare and disturb people to a new level. I will push it as far as I must to do that too and if there are those who want to censor me, well then I know I’m doing my job. To truly scare people they must feel like they have lost a good part of themselves by seeing what you put out there and like they can’t get it back, which I spoke about on “Rabbit in Red Radio”. I want to bring on a new era of horror; one that remains loyal to the clascs yet at the same time brings something new to the table.-Lester –

His entire goal seems like one of max proportions, but he will become the next “Master of Horror”, yes people I just said that. This guy has that special something. Ideas for years, each one as terrifying and disturbing as the last, even the courage to become hated for his dark de! As he told me once, he doesn’t work like everyone else and doesn’t even write like everybody else, but it works for him and its part of being unique. He is very unique, not only because of that but because of everything about him, he even writes about his nightmare which is awesome if you ask me! Of course he has the problem of not being able to find his connections, but he has turned to the internet for that.

If you don’t know him then you should give my other articles a look and check him out on “Rabbit in Red Radio” episode 35 and make sure to check out all their shows, THEY ARE AWESOME!!

Lester will change the face of horror and he will bring in many years of revolutionary films and to anyone who want to know, his script involves Robert Englund as Freddy one last time, it’s all in the episode and other articles. We all owe it to ourselves to give guys like him a chance because people like him will save our genre and bring it back to its former glory. A “Master of Horror” is waiting to leap into a world of film and give us back the greatness this genre has to offer. Lester may be morbid and even creepy to some, but he has that darkness we all love so very much, he loves this genre and I only wish him the best, new information will be released soon and until then you can await for his voice to get out even more!?t=1286328341
That_guy Friday 6/03/2011 at 12:26 PM | 77077