Forums Horror Collectibles
One's Customs Triumphant at the 1st 1/6 XPO!!!!

Whatup fellas. Just dropping in to let yall know this past weekend was the first ever 1/6 Xpo in California hosted at Frank and Sons in the City of Industry.I took a flight out from New York to go spend the weekend with my boy One, who was nice enought to let me stay at his place! One and his family treated me like one of their own! I couldnt have asked for a better experience. Now at the show they had a custom figure contest which you could enter up to 3 pieces per person. At the cost of $10 per entry. So I brought my Babyface, Killer Klown and New Blood Jason all done by One. One entered his Jason Goes to Hell Jason, Land of the Dead Butcher and Evil Dead 2 Deadite Ed. After all was said and done by entry dealine there were about 50 entries in the contest and some real kick ass pieces. Voting begun around 1 and continued till about 12pm the next day. When the winner was announced.......well I'll let the video footage speak for itself!

1/6 Xpo First Place Winner! I "crack" myself up! Lmao!

And heres a video of me and One back at his pad after the victory!

http://youtu.be/rEEd3qjSTcM

Much love to Ones Customs!!! The ckest customizer in the game! Remember he doesnt customize he victimizes!!!! Love ya bro!
DarthMagnus Saturday 6/04/2011 at 09:03 PM | 77126
Congrats, man. Love the Killer Klown figure! So does One get the prize or you. ;)
jasonsfury Monday 6/13/2011 at 08:50 PM | 77413
We know that we love One but it was good to see him get love from everyone and take the contest. Very awesome to see it on YouTube.
Dark Passenger Monday 6/13/2011 at 11:25 PM | 77426
Best figure and my Fav by One. One is the king in the customizing game
Mr.Skemer Tuesday 6/14/2011 at 03:04 AM | 77439
ONE KILLED IT. Fuck, Babyface couldve won too, as it was as deserving as anything else in the contest.

ONCE AGAAAAAAAAAIN.
78Myers Thursday 6/16/2011 at 07:43 PM | 77524
Congrats, man. Love the Killer Klown figure! So does One get the prize or you. ;)

The prizes were given to me but I gave them to One. He deserved them most of all! Just having his fig win and just winning at all was more than enough for me!

Thanks for the comments fellas! It was a blast!
DarthMagnus Sunday 6/19/2011 at 02:40 PM | 77587