Forums Off Topic
Major Overhaul to the Myers Mask Price Guide Coming!

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know that I loaded the te into Dreamweaver and I'm redoing the entire Myers Mask Price Guide.

The layout will be completly different and eaer to navigate.

Additionally, you'll be able to click on a picture and it'll take you to album of pictures each with the ability to click on and expand.

It should be very cool.

Heads up, I'll be asking for any pictures you can contribute real soon.

In the mean time, I'm still adding new masks as they come up and I feel really good about the accuracy of the guide as it stands today.

Chris
zephro Wednesday 7/09/2008 at 04:53 PM | 15601
Sounds great...

kweandee Wednesday 7/09/2008 at 05:07 PM | 15604
Awesome! I always felt it could use more shots of each mask... Some shots arnt really that great to tell... Anyway, Keep us posted! If I can come across any pics, I'll be more than happy to contribute to this! Sounds Great Chris and I look forward to seeing the resaults! Thanks Bud! --Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 7/09/2008 at 05:15 PM | 15606
Guys this is exciting news and I know it is in great hands with Chris. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is all complete. Next the Mask Hall of Fame right Chris

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 7/09/2008 at 06:50 PM | 15607
This is fantastic news . . .very excited and can't wait to see it!!!!
DaShape Wednesday 7/09/2008 at 10:07 PM | 15608

I've got a few Myers masks in my collection so if you need pics of anything I've got I'll be more than happy to help out.
lblambert Wednesday 7/09/2008 at 10:48 PM | 15609

I've got a few Myers masks in my collection so if you need pics of anything I've got I'll be more than happy to help out. a few? thats like saying the pope does mass every once in a while!

Johnny Bisco Wednesday 7/09/2008 at 11:24 PM | 15610

I've got a few Myers masks in my collection so if you need pics of anything I've got I'll be more than happy to help out. a few? thats like saying the pope does mass every once in a while!LMAO...

kweandee Thursday 7/10/2008 at 12:33 AM | 15612
overhaul the hell out of it man!

Evildsm Thursday 7/10/2008 at 04:33 PM | 15643