Forums Off Topic
What's up, Everybody?

I am new to the Horrorbid.com forum. Justin said I should stop by so here I am! I am the owner of Twisted Edge Degn and I run a few myspace profiles. I Am The Boogeyman, The Official Rebirth of Jason Voorhees and The Shape of Revenge. I will post their links in the myspace section at the top of this section.
LBJerryH Thursday 7/10/2008 at 12:09 PM | 15637
Hey there!

Welcome to the forum.

This is great group of people and I'm sure you'll kick up lots of buness here.

Take care,

Matthew
deathrisingup Thursday 7/10/2008 at 01:27 PM | 15641
Welcome aboard!

Evildsm Friday 7/11/2008 at 06:23 PM | 15714
I am new to the Horrorbid.com forum. Justin said I should stop by so here I am! I am the owner of Twisted Edge Degn and I run a few myspace profiles. I Am The Boogeyman, The Official Rebirth of Jason Voorhees and The Shape of Revenge. I will post their links in the myspace section at the top of this section.Glad to have you with us!

I think we've (horrorBid) have a few of your myspace profiles as friends, I'll have to make sure we've got them all added.

If you need anything just contact one of our mods, myself or Booman (Justin) and we'll trying and get you taken care of.

Again, thanks for joining up!
DaShape Wednesday 7/16/2008 at 05:12 PM | 16037
Welcome to Freddy 101.!!! Glad to have you on the board and as Tommy said, I'm sure you'll kick the busness here as well! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:45 AM | 16096