Forums Horror Movie Talk
Paul Walker Taking Over Kyle Reese Role in Terminator 5?

Ause webteWhat's Playing

is reporting that despite Arnold Schwarzenegger’s recent scandalous issues, Megan Ellison - who recently inherited Skynet from the bankless Halcyon - is pushing on with her plan to make a new Terminator movie.

Justin Lin (Fast Five) has been shopping around a new Terminator movie, one that Arnold Schwarzenegger has agreed to be a part of, with Universal showing the most interest at the time. While Schwarzenegger may not be yet ready to return to film after aforementioned scandal, Ellison is still working on rebooting Skynet's dormant systems after all these years.

The te reports that Arnold does have a fairly substantial role in the new story - which is said to involve that original timeline being torn, again - but this Terminator would mostly be anchored by a new, younger male lead (Paul Walker’s name keeps coming up - could he posbly be Lin’s pick for Kyle Reese?). Oh, and I think that’s where the rumors of the ‘original cast returning’ come into play - though it’s not so much the original cast as it is ‘the original characters’ from the original movie.

LoomisLives2010 Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 05:16 PM | 77215
While star and baby maker Arnold Schwarzenegger sorts out his personal life, chatter of a fifth entry into The Terminator franchise continues, this time with some posble casting news.

According to What's Playing despite Mr Schwarzenegger’s recent scandlous issues, Megan Ellison - who recently inherited Skynet from the bankless Halcyon - is pushing on with her plan to make a new Terminator movie. Director Justin Lin (Fast Five) has been shopping around a new Terminator movie, one that Arnold Schwarzenegger has agreed to be a part of, with Universal showing the most interest at the time (no studio is currently onboard).

The te reports that Arnold does have a fairly substantial role in the new story - which is said to involve that original timeline being torn, again - but this Terminator would mostly be anchored by a new, younger male lead (Paul Walker’s name keeps coming up - could he posbly be Lin’s pick for Kyle Reese?).

There are also rumors of the ‘original cast returning’ - though it’s not so much the original cast as it is ‘the original characters’ from the original movie.

More soon.

Where's your credability? You pretty much copied and pasted this from Dread Central & and you didn't even bother giving them credit for the information and their words. Real nice dude.
tjonahue Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 06:30 PM | 77219
Actually I took it from BloodyDisgusting and I'm sure it didn't originate at Dread Central that's just were you read it. For the most part that's all the internet is these days just copy and paste. The ACTUAL source was an Austrailian webte which I DID give credit to. Where's Dread Central's credibility is the question you should be asking.
LoomisLives2010 Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 07:00 PM | 77220
What kind of response did you expect from an 18yr old named TJ?"
d3M0n Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 07:52 PM | 77222
I guess you're right about that.
LoomisLives2010 Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 07:55 PM | 77223
Regardless, why wouldn't you find it necessary

to muster up even a little bit of originality and put it into your own words? Obviously a lot of writers on the internet lack credibility but why stoop to the same standards? or rather lack of..
tjonahue Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 08:50 PM | 77224
tjonahue you seem to have a real lack of social life and/or things to do with yourself. Who in their right minds would ever waste their time arguing with somebody who posted a story about T5, as to where it came from or if it was copied. Are you really THAT pasonate about getting your point across that you would continuously keep writing on a message board, bashing a moderator? All because you dont think he came up with the story by himself? Seriously?
d3M0n Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 11:57 PM | 77227
okay im not going to t here and defend myself over this extremely dragged out bullshit argument that revolves around not something i "think"; but what i know; i know he lacks originality. and there was no bashing whatsoever. i made a statement and nothing more than that and if the fact that i took a few brief moments to comment on the fact that he does in fact lack originality that certainly does not reflect my social life. But i can see that no matter what I say you'll make a desperate attempt at spinning it around on me like im some asshole internet troll, so whatever. lets just end this shit here. but if you would like to further comment i really do enjoy bashing idiots who think they're hard when they get behind a keyboard...
tjonahue Wednesday 6/08/2011 at 09:56 PM | 77245