Forums Horror Movie Talk
WWE's Next Horror Film "No One Lives" Gets Its Victims

The news about the upcoming WWE horror film NO ONE LIVES was announced not too long ago at the Cannes Film Festival and now we have the first set of cast members who will fall victim to yet another scary ass serial killer or paranormal antagonist or whatever it is that will be killing of this group of young people courtesy of WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) Studios and Pathe UK. Prior today we knew that Luke Evans has been cast as the lead in WWE'S first horror release nce their first horror genre film SEE NO EVIL, which released in 2006 and starred wrestler Kane (that scary, 7-foot-something bald-headed guy who looks like he really would kill people in his spare time). Read on for plot details and updates casting information:

Angus Macfadyen (Saw III, Saw IV), Alexis Dziena ("Entourage"), Laura Ramsey (The Ruins, The Covenant), Lindsey Shaw (The Howling Reborn), America Olivo (Friday The Thirteenth Remake, Bitch Slap), Beau Knapp (Super 8), Derek Magyar and WWE wrestler Brodus Clay are the recently announced cast members included in this working project written by David Cohen and directed by Ryuhei Kitamura's (Midnight Meat Train). As you can see, we've got some already relevant and experienced genre actors included in the cast so this flick is truly starting to seem a bit more proming as time progresses.

"the story concerns a group of local criminals who abduct a wealthy couple, intending to torture them. They get a surprise when the man (Evans) turns out to be far more psychotic than any of them, with a misng heiress trapped in the trunk of his car."

You know how this part goes: Feel free as always to share, contribute, or elaborate any thoughts, questions, concerns, ideas or any other additional information in the comments (or reply's). Till next time Bidites! tjonahue

Source: Variety
tjonahue Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 05:32 PM | 77216
I've never actually watched a movie from the WWE Studios, so I can't speak to if I am or am not interested in this upcoming movie. I guess I'll wait until friends see it, and see if it sounds like it's worth seeing.
AMadSquirrel21 Wednesday 6/08/2011 at 02:17 AM | 77231