Forums Horror Movie Talk
Update: The Human Centipede 2 Cast Info & Tom Six Responds

Up until now you may or may not have noticed that very little information has been released about the highly anticipated, over-the-top morbid gross out sequel to the cult clasc Tom x film The Human Centipede. Actually details were fairly scarce up until the banning of the film in the UK and have I got a treat for you Bidites! Not only has Tom x spoken about the BBFC banning the film and releang spoilers to the upcoming sequel but we also have all of the names of those poor and unfortunate souls that will be making up the said "100% inaccurate" 12-man human centipede. Read the rest below:

According to Bloody Disgusting Ashlynn Yennie, who you may recognize as one of the original victims in the first film, will be returning to reprise her role of "Jenny" in The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence. Laurence Harvey will be playing "Martin", the new mad scientist who will assemble the 12-person centipede consting of Dominic Borelli, Vivien Bridson, Lee Harris, Peter Charlton, Bill Hutchens, Dan Burman, Daniel Jude Gennis, Kandace Caine, Maddi Black, Lucas Hansen, Georgina Goodrick and Emma Lock.

I have to hand it it all of the brave actors willing to go ass to mouth with one another and swallow each other's feces as well as the multitude of other unfortunate, ck and twisted morbid shit that gets done to these people. Obviously it's all fake but you know it's got to be hard to look at one another the same when being around one another in such comproming tuations. But i digress...

Brief Plot Synops: "tells the story of a man who becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of the first film and who imagines putting the 'centipede' idea into practice." Go on over to my previous article highlighting the banning of the film in the UK to read a full description, but warning: Spoiler Alert. Check that article out here: viewtopic.php?f=280&t=14651

Also, via Empire Online x recently shared his thoughts on the films banning in the UK: "Thank you BBFC for putting spoilers of my movie on your webte and thank you for banning my film in this exceptional way. Apparently I made an horrific horror-film, but shouldn't a good horror film be horrific? My dear people it is a fucking MOVIE. It is all fictional. Not real. It is all make-belief. It is art. Give people their own choice to watch it or not. If people can't handle or like my movies they just don't watch them. If people like my movies they have to be able to see it any time, anywhere also in the UK."

As always, more as it comes. Until next time, Bidites! You know the drill: I shouldn't even have to say it but here it goes: Please feel free to share any thoughts, questions, concerns, opinions etc. in the comments

http://i56.tinypic.com/260al8m.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Source: Bloody-Disgusting.com
tjonahue Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 06:06 PM | 77217
I say it again I don't care if it fake the movie is trash and garbage PASS
nightmareblade Tuesday 6/07/2011 at 11:52 PM | 77226
IM scared to read these posts for fear of any spoilers those fuckwits let out; but I will say HELL NO to ANY form of censorship. We're big and ugly enough to decide what we can and cant handle ourselves. Fuck the BBFC. Im from Scotland, and this shit aint gonna stop me, (or anyone else looking for a fun gross out laugh), seeing it either. Clowns!
Dr Phibes Wednesday 6/08/2011 at 06:51 AM | 77237