Forums Off Topic
Return of the Living Dead Soundtrack

just thought id post this for you guys to check out ive had this baby nce 1985 and it still plays great

oh ya for those of you born after 1987 this is a record, kinda like a giant CD but way cooler hahahahaha

Johnny Bisco Friday 7/11/2008 at 04:09 PM | 15707
THATS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 7/11/2008 at 04:23 PM | 15708
Nice!

Whats a record?

Evildsm Friday 7/11/2008 at 06:12 PM | 15713
Nice!

Whats a record?

its a giant CD!

Johnny Bisco Friday 7/11/2008 at 08:55 PM | 15721
Whats a CD?

Is it like my MP3 player?

I cant wait for the day when someone asks me that.

I have already had someone ask me what a nintendo was.

They couldn't picture anyting older then a freakin game cube.

WTF People need to know their roots.
Evildsm Friday 7/11/2008 at 09:06 PM | 15722
Whats a CD?

in 10 years people will be asking that question lol so sad but true, hell ask someone young if they know what a 45 is, or an 8 track hell even cassette!
Johnny Bisco Friday 7/11/2008 at 09:09 PM | 15723
LOL Very cool...

kweandee Friday 7/11/2008 at 09:10 PM | 15724
Whats a CD?

in 10 years people will be asking that question lol so sad but true, hell ask someone young if they know what a 45 is, or an 8 track hell even cassette I might have been born in 1986, but I was born and raised off of 8 tracks 45's, 33's and the rarer 78's! Hell we even used a Real ta Real recorder! I was around when Cassettes were popular. I can remember when cd's came out! When I was a youngster I played Nintendo "Super Mario 3" Awesome Game! I played Super Nintendo and Gameboys... The Game Boy was Popular as all hell and now we have PSP's... Technology has advanced so damn far nce I was little that I'm afriad for the future!!! Blue Rays are GAY!!! The whole purpose of a DVD was so we wouldn't have to keep buying the same movies AND it would last a Lifetime... WTF... I am ANTI-BLUE RAY!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I like the older stuff! Records are the Bomb! I love the slight cackleing and ruff sound to it! Sounds Clasc and Vintage. I like the Smell of records... If you smell the inde of the cardboard sleeve, it smells Vintage and I LOVE that smell! Old Magazines too!... I may as well been born in the 50's to the 80's... Those would have been fun years to live in! Back than a hand shake and someone's word was all you needed... Was non of this nonsense Scams and Bullshit we have today! AND if you wanna go to a Drive in Movie or get a Fountain Clasc drink or go Bowling... There's nothing here!!! It's a whole town pocket full of NOTHING... Yeh... Todays Society SUCKS!!!

It's hard to catch a half decent movie anymore...

Sorry for the Novel... Sometimes I get a little over reacted!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 7/11/2008 at 09:36 PM | 15726
why is it, after reading ryan post....i remember the old pepperidge farm commercials from the 80s?

Insert Ryan's Tirade here.....Pepperidge farm remembers...

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OvOEFFLpYU&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OvOEFFL ... re=related
Homicidal9 Friday 9/12/2008 at 01:03 AM | 18799
just thought id post this for you guys to check out ive had this baby nce 1985 and it still plays great

oh ya for those of you born after 1987 this is a record, kinda like a giant CD but way cooler hahahahaha

That is badass....I cant tell you how many times that I tell these youngans about records and they go huh...LOL...I collect records...If you ever decide to let it go call me first...hehe
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 9/25/2008 at 02:07 AM | 19481