Forums Horror Movie Talk
'DELIVERY' Mockumentary Style Horror - Details Added

The birth of a child can a beautiful time in any couples life. Such a precious t for any mother and father. But not every child is a blesng...especially if it's possessed by something that is purely evil in nature while it's still in the womb.

Delivery is a mockumentary style film directed by Brian Netto, which is presented through the shows lost and un-aired reality footage. The testimonials from friends, family and crew members provide us with a first hand account of the tragic event.

Now I know what your saying, and not because I'm psychic...but to be quite honest, I have to disagree with most everyone when it comes to these found footage gems. Call me lame, but I absolutely love these types of films, especially if it delas with an interesting subject, such as ghosts or demons. Which is why I'll be checking out Delivery once it becomes available. Hell, I might even go as far as becoming a fan on their Facebook page, so I can stay up to date with all the goings-on.

Plot Synops:

Delivery tells the story of Kyle and Rachel Massy, a young couple who agree to document their first pregnancy for a family-oriented reality show. The production spirals out-of-control after the cameras capture a series of unexplained events, leading Rachel to believe that a malevolent spirit has possessed their unborn child.Laurel Vail and Danny Barclay star in this horror/thriller which is due out later this year.
Anonymous Wednesday 6/08/2011 at 03:05 AM | 77233