Forums Horror Movie Talk
Monsters Duke It Out In 'Monster Brawl'

This project definitely has grabbed my attention recently, and I have a feeling fellow genre buffs here at HorrorBid will agree that it seems like a fun little flick packed with horror, action, and comedy.Check out the synops, trailer, poster,

and details below:

Set in the tradition of a Pay-Per-View main event, comes a grotesque and hilarious fight to the death featuring a cast of eight clasc combatants in all. Along with their colorful managers, these Monsters compete in visceral bloody combat in the ring to determine the most powerful monster of all time.

Comedian Dave Foley, Lance Henriksen, wrestler/actor Kevin Nash, legendary wrestling manager "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart, MMA referee Herb Dean, and Robert Maillet (a towering former WWE wrestler known then as "Kurrgan") are some of the main cast members featured as well as countless others.

One thing i found interesting, that I certainly would not have known before, is that Robert Maillet was actually the giant dude that kicked Robert Downey, Jr.'s ass in

Sherlock Holmes during the boatyard scene.

Check out the official Monster Brawl Webte HERE

More as it comes, Bidites tjonahue

Source: Dread Central
tjonahue Saturday 6/11/2011 at 09:00 PM | 77355