Forums Horror Movie Talk
The RETURN OF THE KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE in 3D

The title says it all. It's been over 2 decades nce the original cult clasc debuted, and I think fans from all over the world have been asking the same question; Where's the sequel?

For years there's been on and off again talks of a follow-up, but nothing concrete has ever developed...until now!!

According to Freddy in Space.com, details began to develop several months back when Grant Cramer, otherwise known as Mike Tobacco in the original film, began talking about the posbility of a remake on Facebook. An excluve interview between both parties were initiated and here are some of the details that transpired:

"We have a script and a commitment for all our funding, but the money can't be spent until we have a distribution deal in place so that's where we are – talking to distributors. As soon as that final piece comes into place, we should be pretty much good to go."

In regards to the movies plot, Cramer briefly let the cat out of the hat, so to speak, by informing the te;

Well, I don’t want to say too much about the story at this early juncture, but I will say that it is connected to the first movie and my character will be the mentor to the two new young leads that have to try to save the world from the Klowns when they return." "They're also trying to save themselves because the bad stuff the Klowns do at first gets blamed on them."

Cramer also revealed that he would be returning as the role of Mike Tobacco as well as producing the sequel. He also admitted to working on the story with the Chiodo Brothers as well as writing the screenplay. And he promises us that we'll have a whole new batch of Klowns courtesy of the Chiodos.

It looks like we're finally going to be seeing a sequel to Killer Klowns and it's going to be shot in 3D. Stay tuned for further details.

http://youtu.be/5atRWVGAsrM

Source: Freddy In Space
Anonymous Saturday 6/11/2011 at 10:25 PM | 77361
Hell yes!!! Killer Klowns from Outer Space is one of my favorite horror films of all time! It's actually one of the first I ever watched. I've been dreaming of a sequel to be made for years and now it looks like it's going to be a reality. Also, it's going to be in 3D? That sounds really fun for this type of movie. Does that mean we can expect a theatrical release of KKFOS2? If so, I'm extremely happy about that. But this just doesn't seem like a movie that will get a theatrical release in this day in age. I can only hope I get to see it on the big screen, even if it's going straight to DVD and Bluray I'm still completely stoked.

Bottom line: Hell to the yes! Bring on the Klowns!

Anonymous Saturday 6/11/2011 at 11:31 PM | 77362
cool, i loved the first movie, thought it was hilarious and somewhat creepy cause i hate clowns >.<. Ty for the good post.
samuelman15 Sunday 6/12/2011 at 04:36 PM | 77370
I have never herd of this film!so i can't say wether its

good or not!
cat Monday 6/13/2011 at 07:31 AM | 77388
I have never herd of this film!so i can't say wether its

good or not Go to NetFlix right now, this movie is clasc. And condering when it was made, the makeup was amazing. I can't wait to see what they do in the new movie.
SuperSeanski Tuesday 6/14/2011 at 09:31 PM | 77457
ive been waiting for a sequel and its about damn time
godsinhell Saturday 6/18/2011 at 05:51 PM | 77569