Forums DVD & Blu-rays
NEW Children Of The Corn Coming To Blu-ray & DVD

According to Blu-ray.com and Amazon.com Dimenon Films will release CHILDREN OF THE CORN : GENES on Blu-ray and DVD on August 30th, 2011!

In the film, Tim and Allie seek shelter in a remote desert compound after becoming lost and stranded. A strange Manson-like character, Preacher, reluctantly allows them inde with strict orders to be gone by morning and not wander "where you are not invited." At first, Preacher and his mail-order wife Oksana deny the faint screams and cries that emanate from one of the crumbling outbuildings. When Allie sneaks outde to investigate, she discovers that she and Tim have stumbled onto a bizarre cult worshiping an entity that may -- or may not -- dwell inde a haunted little boy.

The film was also known as Children Of The Corn: Dweller and was written and directed by Joel Soisson.

LoomisLives2010 Sunday 6/12/2011 at 07:25 PM | 77378
So can we expect that Hellraiser Revelations will be released the same month? That's the title I'm more interested in.
Zombie Dude Monday 6/13/2011 at 01:01 PM | 77398
I looked around for info on Revelations but found nothing. Maybe they'll t on that one for awhile longer.
LoomisLives2010 Monday 6/13/2011 at 02:50 PM | 77401
I looked around for info on Revelations but found nothing. Maybe they'll t on that one for awhile longer. Hopefully we see that title soon. Despite bad reviews a lot of people are still eager to see that one.
Zombie Dude Tuesday 6/14/2011 at 12:12 AM | 77428
I'm on the fence about how it will be condering the new Pinhead look and the fact that Doug Bradley won't be Pinhead. I'll still check it out though.
LoomisLives2010 Tuesday 6/14/2011 at 02:09 AM | 77434
I'm on the fence about how it will be condering the new Pinhead look and the fact that Doug Bradley won't be Pinhead. I'll still check it out though. Well I can't see it being worse than Hellworld. My hope is that it's better than most of the DTV sequels. Curioty more than anything makes me want to see this though.
Zombie Dude Tuesday 6/14/2011 at 04:09 AM | 77442