Forums Horror Movie Talk
"Chop-Top" Actor Cast in LEATHERFACE 3D?

Apparently cult clasc horror actor Bill Moseley has just gned on to star as the character named "Drayton" in the direct sequel to Tobe Hooper's 1974 cult clasc. According to Dread Central, who first broke the news, Bill will be once again returning to the movie that launched his horror career. Whether or not this character is going to be based on the same mentally unstable and murderous cannibal that was formerly played by the late Jim edow in the first 2 installments has yet to be determined.

For fans who may not remember, Bill's first big role in horror landed him along de "Leatherface" in the second installment of the Chainsaw movies, where he played the unforgettable role of the "Sonny Bono" wig-wearing character named "Chop-Top." From that point on his career exploded. Some other memorable movies that the horror legend appeared in include House of 1000 Corpses, Repo! The Genetic Opera and The Devil's Rejects.

This is huge news if it's true...and I'm excited,as I'm sure the rest of the Bidite nation is.

Leatherface 3D , which is directed by John Luessenhop and written by Debra Sullivan, Adam Marcus and Stephen Susco, is still in the process of it's casting. A shoot in Shreveport, Louiana is expected to begin sometime this summer.

Source:

Dread Central
Anonymous Sunday 6/12/2011 at 09:42 PM | 77380
OK, now I'm starting to get excited about this movie. LICK MY PLATE!!!
SuperSeanski Tuesday 6/14/2011 at 09:41 PM | 77458
Nice. Bill Moseley is awesome, and I really like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

I'm getting pretty tired of the 3D stuff though
AMadSquirrel21 Wednesday 6/15/2011 at 10:16 PM | 77484
wonder if he's going to be chop-top veron 2.0.
pantera11431 Sunday 6/26/2011 at 12:54 AM | 77740