Forums Horror Movie Talk
'SAND SHARKS' Pays Homage To Jaws...But With Sand?

Ok, for those of you out there that are keeping score. We have had many movies in the past that deal with sharks, and I'm potive that there will be many more in the future. Typically these beasts rede in the oceans of the world. But yesterday we gave you the skinny about a movie that goes against everything that we've ever been told about these underwater demons.

Click HERE if you were missed out, and we'll cue you in. Now today, we got news about another new shark tale, and the best way to describe it is like this...picture if you can..."Bruce" from the movie

Jaws, bumps uglies with one of them worm-like creatures in Tremors. Well, the shark in this movie would be their offspring. Got it? Good!!

Pictured below is the early poster art for the upcoming scifi feature known as, Sand Sharks. Hmmm, I wonder where they got the idea for this poster?

As if this image wasn't enough, read the synops...it gets better, then please try to explain to me how a shark can breathe in the sand.

Plot Synops:

Prehistoric sand-dwelling sharks are unleashed on the island of White Sands when an underwater earthquake cracks open a crater deep beneath the ocean surface. The most menacing beasts to ever rule the waters, now rule the sand; with their monster appetites they mercilessly munch on anything that crosses their path.

American World Picture brings us this gem, which has the words "SyFy Channel" written all over it.

Corin Nemec and Brooke Hogan (daughter of Hulk Hogan) star in the film which is directed by Mark Atkins. Source: HS
Anonymous Monday 6/13/2011 at 09:52 PM | 77415
I really enjoy these cheesy horror movie but nce Brooke Hogan is in it I will never watch it I can't stand her father who is the no talent so called icon Hulk Hogan yea that's him .EPIC PASS ON THIS FOR ME
nightmareblade Tuesday 6/14/2011 at 09:52 AM | 77446