Forums Horror Movie Talk
Freddy and Leatherface fans your gonna love this

one of my sources came through for me big time!!!!!!!!

these will be released by me in a few weeks

Freddys Dead The Final Nightmare workprint edition! this has 20 mins of extra footage not seen in theatres or tv including..................

Introduction to Maggie, by her waking up and being confronted by her (adopted) mother regarding her birthday. Maggie's 'daydream' with the Dream Demons. Extra scene with Tracy and Doc talking about dreams during her workout. John's full dream in the shelter. Freddy absorbing Carlos' soul. Maggie finding Freddy's old lair behind a wall in the basement of the Elm Street house. Teenage Freddy stabbing his Stepfather.

And much, much more...

and Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 X-Rated Workprint

For those who don’t know the legend, apparently director Burr was asked to deliver the goriest film he could posbly imagine. He was asked to go so over the top that even the biggest horror fans would be leaving the theater throwing up and that’s exactly what he delivered. He delivered a very dark and ugly horror film full of gore and outrageous violence. Now, according to the director, producer’s got very worried over how ck the film turned out to be that the negative was sliced to pieces with every death scene being trimmed of something. Apparently various story lines were also cut and this is before the MPAA slapped the “X” rating on the film.

this has...............................

Alternate Cut of the film, the way it was meant to be seen Over the top gore and blood Alternate scenes and dialog not seen in any veron See the original ending before it was cutill let everyone know when they are ready to go!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:32 AM | 15760
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:34 AM | 15762
LOL awesome...I would like one of each

kweandee Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:42 AM | 15763
not too sure if the end of freddys dead is in 3d or not, but if it isnt and the footage is all the same as the theatrical release ill splice the 3d sequences into it, if its got different footage then it will stay as is 3d or not
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:45 AM | 15765
I would prefer it to not be 3d if posble when I'm ready to pick one up.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:47 AM | 15766
I would prefer it to not be 3d if posble when I'm ready to pick one up. well like i said im not sure its going to be

if its not ill make a 3d and non 3d veron!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:50 AM | 15768
one of my sources came through for me big time!!!!!!!!

these will be released by me in a few weeks

Freddys Dead The Final Nightmare workprint edition! this has 20 mins of extra footage not seen in theatres or tv including..................

Introduction to Maggie, by her waking up and being confronted by her (adopted) mother regarding her birthday. Maggie's 'daydream' with the Dream Demons. Extra scene with Tracy and Doc talking about dreams during her workout. John's full dream in the shelter. Freddy absorbing Carlos' soul. Maggie finding Freddy's old lair behind a wall in the basement of the Elm Street house. Teenage Freddy stabbing his Stepfather.

And much, much more...

and Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 X-Rated Workprint

For those who don’t know the legend, apparently director Burr was asked to deliver the goriest film he could posbly imagine. He was asked to go so over the top that even the biggest horror fans would be leaving the theater throwing up and that’s exactly what he delivered. He delivered a very dark and ugly horror film full of gore and outrageous violence. Now, according to the director, producer’s got very worried over how ck the film turned out to be that the negative was sliced to pieces with every death scene being trimmed of something. Apparently various story lines were also cut and this is before the MPAA slapped the “X” rating on the film.

this has...............................

Alternate Cut of the film, the way it was meant to be seen Over the top gore and blood Alternate scenes and dialog not seen in any veron See the original ending before it was cutill let everyone know when they are ready to go

This is GREAT news my man!!!
DaShape Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:53 AM | 15773
i wish i had known you were looking for the x rated workprint of Leatherface. I have had it on vhs nce the late 90s....but, not to let ya down or burst your bubble...it is verbatim like the current unrated dvd release out now....and i do have the x rated workprint...got it from a place in Canada several years ago...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 7/13/2008 at 12:58 AM | 15774
i wish i had known you were looking for the x rated workprint of Leatherface. I have had it on vhs nce the late 90s....but, not to let ya down or burst your bubble...it is verbatim like the current unrated dvd release out now....and i do have the x rated workprint...got it from a place in Canada several years ago...

take care, Tommy maybe but maybe not, my sources have never sold me BS before so i doubt it is verbatim the unrated veron we shall see very soon.....................
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/13/2008 at 01:02 AM | 15775
FANTESTICILE Bisc!!!!! Can't wait for these down the pipeline. Any news on when that behind the scenes Freddy DVD will be available as well?????
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 7/13/2008 at 01:03 AM | 15777
FANTESTICILE Bisc!!!!! Can't wait for these down the pipeline. Any news on when that behind the scenes Freddy DVD will be available as well????? the behind the scenes dvd will be soon i hope, been really busy with some other things (like stuff ive been tracking down for Lee) but i will get the tranfer done soon
Johnny Bisco Sunday 7/13/2008 at 01:06 AM | 15778
Well hearing this News... You know I'll be stopping by your store Bisco! On another note... Right now at this point, The Mother of ALLLLLLL gore movies is non the less "Dead Alive"... Never seen anything come close to the gore in that! I will say that the SFX are a bit cheezy, however it still kinda flipped my stomach a little! "Not Much, cuz I'm HARDCORE"

NOW... Hearing the news on (Leatherface). I will definatly admit of those films being Grizzly as it is, let alone a Workprint Release of Gore... I am actually starting to Doubt that Dead Alive is the worst now... I will say that it is going to take Good Effects in which the Texas Series has ALWAYS had, and it will also take a TON of gore... So... I will definatly have to investigate this for the Goriest film of them all!

Can't wait Bisco!!! On a de note ya atta tell these boys about the FN2 Release! I bet they will be tickled when they see the artwork and I bet that becomes a big seller as well seeing as how you can't buy one under 80 bucks!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 7/13/2008 at 03:11 AM | 15794
Put me down for one of each!

Evildsm Monday 7/14/2008 at 04:17 PM | 15896