Forums Off Topic
Please Read!

Hey guys,

How are you guys doing? Hope everyone is having a good day. The reason for this post is because I really, really, really need your help. I lost my job 3 months ago and my life is going down the drain. I've reached a point where I have no, but what you call no money. I only have $1 fucken dollar in my bank account. I've applied for unemployment but those assholes denied me so now I have to go to court. I also applied for food stamps and again I got denied because I am a fucken student with no job which to me makes no fucken sense. I haven't been able to pay my bills for this month. I've been selling what ever I can just to come up with some money. I've never been in this tuation and honestly I don't know what else to do. My bills are piling up, I haven't even paid my car for 2 months now. I'm scared that they are going to take it away anytime soon. I had to move in with a friend of mine because I couldn't pay for the room I was renting anymore. Im desperate here guys! I cant sleep, all I fucken do is worry. I would ask my family for money but they have helped me so much already that I feel embarrassed to keep asking them for more. I even feel bad writing this and asking you guys for help. If any any of you can help me out in any way here's my paypal email address janimexco@gmail.com I would really,really appreciate anything you guys can donate. Please guys do not think this is a joke or that this is a lie or that I'm trying to take your money because I'm not. Whatever you guys can donate will go towards my bills.

Thank you for taking your time into reading this.

Matthew Berrios.

(ps) I have also posted this on michael-myers.net

I need all the help I can get

Thanks guys!
Matthew Berrios Thursday 6/16/2011 at 01:03 AM | 77493