Forums Horror Movie Talk
Steven Spielberg Talking JURASSIC PARK 4

Wouldn't it be cool to see another Jurasc Park movie in the near future? Well apparently Steven Speilberg is starting to feel the same way. According to an excluve article that just ran on The Hollywood Reporter webte, Spielberg "has dinosaurs back on the brain lately."

As reported by THR, Spielberg has recently met on two separate occaons with screenwriter Mark Protosevich to kick around some ideas for how to re-boot the Jurasc Park franchise. So the potential for a fourth film in the franchise is quite posble.

Both Universal, which released the trilogy, and Spielberg's camp stress that no one has been engaged to write a script and that the discusons have been purely exploratory.

Can you imagine what a new Jurasc Park produced by Spielberg would look like based on the technology of today?

Source: THR
Anonymous Thursday 6/16/2011 at 02:35 AM | 77503
Please no CGI dinosaurs, thanks.
Sephit Thursday 6/16/2011 at 04:34 AM | 77509
"Please no CGI dinosaurs, thanks."

Have you ever seen Jurasc Park? Hope that was a joke....lol
R-Awesome85 Thursday 6/16/2011 at 05:17 AM | 77511
"Please no CGI dinosaurs, thanks."

Have you ever seen Jurasc Park? Hope that was a joke....lol

Yeah man I was the biggest fan of the first two growing up and Dinosaurs period before that. I know they may have used some CGI but they mostly used actual constructed robotic Dinosaurs. I'm saying that I hope they don't only use CGI like most films of today tend to do.
Sephit Thursday 6/16/2011 at 05:52 PM | 77516
I remember hearing that Spielberg wanted to re-create the Brachiosaurous as a full ze robot...lol. I think the first 2 movies got the balance just right with cgi and special effects. As long as he is behind it I'm not too worried.
R-Awesome85 Tuesday 6/21/2011 at 01:41 AM | 77608
Without Stan Winston and Michael Crichton???
Kidtut Friday 7/08/2011 at 01:15 AM | 78143