Forums Horror Movie Talk
DYLAN DOG:Most Underrated Movie of the Year

I just finished watching Dylan Dog: Dead of Night and was blown away by how good it turned out to be. I thought about reviewing it but that's not the most important thing right now. The important thing is to have these question answered that hit me the moment the movie ended.

The first is who was the A-hole who marketed this movie? Seriously, I had only seen a few trailers for this and that was it, no big promotion or special comic (nce it is a comic) to tie in with the movie. The movies budget was set at 20 million and had maybe a million put into advertisement (that's just a low guess). My second is why would you only release it to 875 theaters and have it shown for less than a month. Compare this to Fast Five which opened to 3,753 theaters. Someone dropped the ball on this one, who it was I don't know but here's some choices (this is from IMDB)Production Companies Hyde Park Films Long Distance Films Platinum Studios

Distributors Freestyle Releang (2011) (USA) (theatrical) Its just a shame that a solid monster movie like this fell through the cracks. It has great action scenes, awesome wolf transformations, and the vampires aren't SHINNY. There is also zombie support groups and a slew of other shit that just makes this movie fun to watch. I hope everyone get a chance to see this, if not your really misng out.

P.S. Don't for get to check out my contest this month: http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=271&t=14878
Stilesp1985 Thursday 6/16/2011 at 10:34 PM | 77529