Forums Horror Movie Talk
Dimension Sets A Date For HALLOWEEN 3D in 2012

Dimenon Films has finally announced the date that every fan of Michael Myers has been waiting to circle on their calendars.

This news comes to us from Box Office Mojo, which lists the movies release date as October 26th, 2012. Which means one thing...Finally were going to get a Halloween movie that's actually in the month of October!

This timing should work well for director Patrick Luser and writer Todd Farmer who are currently consumed in their telling of the upcoming Hellraiser Remake.

But one can only speculate if the Weinstein Bros. will pull the duo off of that project to get Halloween 3D moving.

Source: Box Office Mojo
Anonymous Saturday 6/18/2011 at 12:15 AM | 77550
Best news EVER. Thank You Horrorbid!
creephouse Saturday 6/18/2011 at 02:04 AM | 77552
I never thought a time would come when I wouldn't be excited to see a Halloween movie in the theaters at Halloween, but unfortunately that time is here.

I truly hope they can change my mind.
gummi Saturday 6/18/2011 at 02:22 AM | 77553
And you guys had this news a week early! Damn those people who said you guys make shit up.
BIGKen Saturday 6/18/2011 at 04:03 AM | 77554
And you guys had this news a week early! Damn those people who said you guys make shit up.

That's right we actually DID say this on the now lost last episode of Rabbit In Red. While we didn't have a concrete date. We did say that it would be out in 2012.
LoomisLives2010 Saturday 6/18/2011 at 04:07 AM | 77555
omg if anyone at dimenon actually reads what the fans have to say read this please.

first why are u guys acting like you dont care about the franchise i mean really todd farmer writing. have u looked at his resume he hasnt written one good movie. they’ve all been the bare minimum of shit, not to mention the fact that hes only written about 6. and patrick luser, just what is he doing here directing, editing yes hes great with that, but directing. again none of his movies with him in the directors seat have been anything worth seeing and again hes directed only 8 films.

so i ask dimenon wheres the quality, wheres the “i give a fuck so i will hire those who have experience”. although rob zombie changed the franchise and his vion wasnt perfect at least he had ideas and created another light to look at these characters. this team behind this new film is lack luster and will probably end up killing laurie like jamie was in 6 because they dont want to deal with the complex mess that is her character now. but u know what have some balls, write for her, make her evolve from a victim and be ready to take on mike for everything hes taken from her. its way more personal with zombies veron. so please use that. give us a epic ending. give us someone we can cheer for. but above all do not give us the same old same old because i own that film already and i love it and i wanna see something new. so please hire people with more experienced and who love the films or give us something to help us believe these two are capable.
lostlife1325 Saturday 6/18/2011 at 04:56 AM | 77558
I knew booman wouldnt have posted that and you at rir without having details. oh well, thats the internet for you.
BIGKen Saturday 6/18/2011 at 07:11 AM | 77560
this is some great news for us boogeyman freaks and would you look at that, i read this story i think a week ago here. maybe others should get there facts straight before crying about reports. just my two cents. bravo hbid.
Disturbed_voices Saturday 6/18/2011 at 10:09 AM | 77561
NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ UNTIL IT FINISH
nightmareblade Saturday 6/18/2011 at 12:55 PM | 77563
This is the best news ive heard all year.Im glad they finally deded to get this project going because michael myers is such an iconic character that if we would have had to go another year without a halloween movie it would have been a tragedy.Lucky for us it's a go.Thanks for the news.
horrorlord Saturday 6/18/2011 at 01:37 PM | 77565
omg if anyone at dimenon actually reads what the fans have to say read this please.

first why are u guys acting like you dont care about the franchise i mean really todd farmer writing. have u looked at his resume he hasnt written one good movie. they’ve all been the bare minimum of shit, not to mention the fact that hes only written about 6. and patrick luser, just what is he doing here directing, editing yes hes great with that, but directing. again none of his movies with him in the directors seat have been anything worth seeing and again hes directed only 8 films.

so i ask dimenon wheres the quality, wheres the “i give a fuck so i will hire those who have experience”. although rob zombie changed the franchise and his vion wasnt perfect at least he had ideas and created another light to look at these characters. this team behind this new film is lack luster and will probably end up killing laurie like jamie was in 6 because they dont want to deal with the complex mess that is her character now. but u know what have some balls, write for her, make her evolve from a victim and be ready to take on mike for everything hes taken from her. its way more personal with zombies veron. so please use that. give us a epic ending. give us someone we can cheer for. but above all do not give us the same old same old because i own that film already and i love it and i wanna see something new. so please hire people with more experienced and who love the films or give us something to help us believe these two are capable.Damn man, a lot of hatred for these guys aye? I think these guys may actually have a good sequel if they are so stoked on it and if it's as exciting and fun as the remake for MBV then it could be cool especially nce they are trying to take it back to its JC roots. Oh well only time will tell but I will definitely look forward to more news on this.
Sephit Sunday 6/19/2011 at 03:32 AM | 77580
I agree, I could care less as long as Myers is back on screen. What else do we have to go with. If it sucks it sucks. And I like the fact that you guys reported on this two weeks ago and got so much bullshit. Thats why I'm a Bidite, I get the news before anyone else, lol!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Sunday 6/19/2011 at 03:59 AM | 77581