Forums Horror Movie Talk
MILLENNIUM ENT. & Nichols Cage Together Again In 'TRESPASS'

Millennium Entertainment seems to be having a love affair with Nicholas Cage these days. Today it was announced on the Variety webte that the independent film distributor have acquired U.S. rights for the Joel Schumacher thriller Trespass.

This marks the fourth collaboration between Nicholas Cage and Nu Image/Millennium, Previous works included roles in Drive Angry, The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans and The Wicker Man. Having seen these three previous films which I might add...stink, stank and stunk, I can say that I'm certainly standoffish at the moment about seeing this when it hits.

Karl Gajdusek wrote the screenplay for the film which also stars Nicole Kidman, Ben Mendelsohn, Cam Gigandet and Liana Liberato.

Although the plot details are somewhat scant at the moment, we do know that the story centers around a man who has everything in life going for him; a beautiful wife, a teenage daughter, and a lavish estate. One day he is confronted with the harsh reality of long everything when he and his family are taken hostage by extortionists.

Stay tuned for more news regarding Trespass as more develops in the upcoming months.

Source:

Variety
Anonymous Tuesday 6/21/2011 at 08:05 PM | 77624