Forums Horror Collectibles
THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE EXTREME EDITION T-Shirt Set

Our friends over at Fright Rags have unleashed another special edition Tee set, this time it's Leatherface's turn to drape all over your torso, and absorb every last drop of your delicious sweat. I honestly can't think of a better way to look lovely for the ladies then to be sporting "Bubba" smack dab on your chest. Yowza!!

This package, which contains 2 tees, really delivers the goods. So if your a fanatic of TCM franchise, you best not be seen without these shirts.

Because this package is so extreme, the boys over at Fright Rags told us to make sure that we included this warning below:WARNING : THIS EXTREME EDITION IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

This extreme edition is not for everyone. We created this unique package for hardcore fans who live and breathe these films and want something that embodies their pason for them. This thing is packed with over $75 worth of coolness. If you are looking for "just another shirt", then this special edition may just be too extreme for you.

Here's what you can expect to receive in this awesome package;

TWO LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRTS – We are offering you a choice of two different shirts with this extreme edition. As clasc as the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is, horror fans have long held a special place in their hearts for the follow up Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. So we felt it best to pay homage to each movie with a shirt degn for both films. To do that, we created a degn for each that reflected the tone of each film.

Pick the one you like best, or get them both!

Our shirt for the original film features a gritty, dirty, sun scorched image of Leatherface as he chases after Sally in the hazy heat of the morning sun. While our image for the sequel plays off the 80s neon lights and offbeat nature of the movie. Printed to order, these t-shirts will only be made for those who purchase them. They will only be available to those who gned up on the list - and will only be sold for three days (July 8, 9, and 10). We will print the shirts once they have been ordered and destroy the screens so they will never be printed again...this will be your only chance to get these degns, period.

11x17 POSTER – Also included in each package will be an 11x17 poster of the t-shirt degn you order (if you order the TCM 1 shirt, you will receive the TCM 1 poster, if you order the TCM 2 shirt, you will receive the TCM 2 poster), Each poster is printed on 100# coverstock, suitable for framing. Not only can you show off your excluve t-shirt, but you can show off the degn on your wall too!

ORIGINAL BUMPER STICKER – Each package will also come with a unique bumper sticker to go with the film of the shirt you order. If you order the TCM 1 shirt, you will get an excluve "Don't Mess With Texas" bumper sticker included in your order. If you order the TCM 2 degn, you will get special KOKLA radio station promotional bumper sticker. These are not available anywhere else, and will not be sold separately...

COLLECTOR'S BOX –

All of these contents will come packaged in a keepsake collector's box straight from the Black Maria Trucking Company.. A SPECIAL SURPRISE – EVERY shirt package will also come with a small piece of history from the original film. An item so unique, that it took great lengths to obtain. What is it? Check your email next week for more information...stay tuned!

Here's what you need to do in order to score this prize:

The event will run from 12:01am Friday, July 8 –11:59pm Sunday, July 10 (EST). Please note that it is Eastern Standard Time, and depending on your time-zone, the actual time may be different.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre : Extreme Edition will be available for THREE DAYS ONLY. Once the clock strikes midnight on Monday, July 11, it will be taken off the te and this will never be released again…ever. But as long as you can gain access to a computer within those three days, you will be able to order.

This will be available to NEWSLETTER MEMBERS ONLY. You must be gned up to receive newsletters from our webte in order to have access to this excluve package. It will not be publicly available on our te.

At 12:01am (EST) on Friday, July 8, I will email you a special link where you can order the Texas Chainsaw Massacre : Extreme Edition as soon as it becomes available. This will only be accesble by that special link and not featured publicly on the webte.

The shirts will be available in all zes (men's S-5X - girls zes will vary) throughout the entire event. That means you do not have to worry about us running out of your ze while the package remains available.

NO element of these packages will be sold separately. To keep these excluve, we are offering this as a complete package ONLY. You cannot buy the shirts, boxes, posters, or anything else included separately.

Each shirt will be custom printed per order after the event is over. Because of this, I ask that you to please allow 3 - 4 weeks for your order to ship. We will make every effort to keep yo informed throughout that time as to when you can expect your package to ship. Please note that including any other shirt from our te (especially vintage shirts) may cause an extra delay in shipping your order. Rest assured that we will be working hard to fill your order as soon as we can.
Anonymous Saturday 6/25/2011 at 01:46 AM | 77717
Im wondering how much the shirts are gonna run becausr they both look awsome
Bullet31 Saturday 6/25/2011 at 04:10 AM | 77721
They have great shirts but there prices are beyond way to high
nightmareblade Saturday 6/25/2011 at 05:17 PM | 77730
If only the shirts from their new vendor didn't hang down past my crotch!

gummi Saturday 6/25/2011 at 09:50 PM | 77736
Man, TCM is my #1. but seriously, why so many hoops to jump through for these? not to mention that i probably dont even want to know the price. tempting, but given the conditions required for them...i can live with standard merch.
pantera11431 Sunday 6/26/2011 at 12:40 AM | 77738
it says "over $75 of merchandise" so i am assuming that is the price for both shirts and all the extras. no way around it i have to get both.

mike
evilsmellyclown Monday 6/27/2011 at 01:11 PM | 77759
Hey everyone -

First off, I just wanted to say thanks for posting this on the forum and I appreciate you talking about it and asking questions. With a forum like this, it's a great opportunity to field questions and concerns as they come up.

That said, I'd like to address some things that have come up and hopefully provide some inght as to why we're doing this, what is going into it, and a hint at the cost.

They have great shirts but there prices are beyond way to high We take pride in the level of quality we provide with our shirts and service. There is an old saying I like that goes "I'd explain the price than apologize for the quality". That's how I feel about our shirts. We use the softest cotton, superior printing techniques to give our customers the best product posble. I understand we aren't the cheapest...and that's ok. Here are some tes that offer horror shirts at a lower price: http://www.rottencotton.com http://www.creepy-tees.com http://www.horrorshirts.com http://horrormerch.com Hopefully you can find what you're looking for with them. And if you ever want to try us out, feel free to use HORRORBID10 at checkout to receive an additional 10% off. Also, we offer a 100% money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with

the shirt(s) you receive.

If only the shirts from their new vendor didn't hang down past my crotch!

Shoot me an email and perhaps we can help you out! benfright-rags.com

Man, TCM is my #1. but seriously, why so many hoops to jump through for these? not to mention that i probably dont even want to know the price. tempting, but given the conditions required for them...i can live with standard merch. I'm not trying to make anyone go through hoops. This is something special that we would like to offer to newsletter members only as a way to say thanks for following us. However, whenever we do our limited editions this way, we always end up with people who find out too late, or didn't remember to gn up, etc. So I want to make every effort to let those interested know so they have enough time to get on the list, or get ready for what's coming up.

Also, the build up is part of the fun. I can't speak for you or anyone else, but I personally like being excited for something when it comes out. I enjoy looking forward to a release date for a film, or album, etc. That is what I've tried to do with this release. It's only a three-day event, and we've put an insane amount of time in creating this, so why not have a little fun releang it instead of saying "Ok, here's what we've got"?

But honestly, if you can live with standard merch, that is totally fine. We're doing this for the select few who want the whole package and I understand that leaves others like you out. I suppose my only suggestion would be just to ignore the next few emails about the release. The last thing I want to do is annoy you any further.

it says "over $75 of merchandise" so i am assuming that is the price for both shirts and all the extras. no way around it i have to get both. To be completely honest, we're still working out the final price. This package has several components and while all together it is worth over $75, I can tell you that each package will cost less than $50. As for a deal on getting both, I don't know yet.

I hope that helps address the concerns that have already been raised and please feel free to post more if you have them. Thanks!

- Ben FRIGHT-RAGS
fright-rags Monday 6/27/2011 at 03:18 PM | 77761
thanks for the clearing some of that up Ben, you are a true profesonal and i don't ever mind paying a little more for quality items from a reputable dealer.

mike
evilsmellyclown Monday 6/27/2011 at 10:39 PM | 77774
Without a doubt the best quality shirts on the market and the greatest service period. I am having some issues with the new longer shirts but I still only shop Fright-Rags. Thanks for answering some of the questions Ben and keep pumping out the best horror shirts on the planet!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Thursday 6/30/2011 at 08:22 PM | 77912