A

serious take on the killer baby idea, I first seen used in It's Alive, that doesn't hold any scares, but has a unnerving feeling about it. A bit slow, and really lacking any notable events until near the end, still a good film to check out.

Grace is the story of baby Grace, who laid dead in her mothers womb after an accident that killed her father. Her mother carried the dead child through to birth, and some how, her love brings it back to life. Except Grace seems to really

like blood. Sucking on the tit until'

it's bleeding into her mouth, she seems to love it. What's a mother to do?

Zombie, or Killer baby is not a new idea, but I haven' seen it done this well yet, and might not see it done this well again really, it doesn't seem to be a popular field for movies. The only movie I can think of with a more likable killer baby, wasn't about the baby, but about the Zombies, that being Dead Alive. ( I even have a shirt of the Dead Alive aka Brain Dead, baby ripping outta the girls head)

To say Grace is a slow burn would be right on the money. I think it should of been shorter, I found myself growing bored, and watched it in two ttings. So a little long in the tooth, it's still worth the watch.

Score

-

69% Gore - 4/10
HorrorDaily Thursday 6/30/2011 at 01:43 AM | 77875