Let's get to my thoughts on the movie before we even talk about what the movie is about. I'm still completely unsure of what I feel about this one. Sure it has Corey Feldman, nudity, and college fraternities, but it feels like it's misng a special something. I think it might of been misng a machete, or maybe some turtles, because Corey just didn't have the same impact on me here that he normally does.

Corey Feldman play's Andy, a college student with the great idea of transferring colleges and continents to be with his girlfriend, before telling her or finding a place to stay. Take a step forward a couple hours, and he's living at the Pi Nu fraternity, and all he had to do was steal a naked corpse. If only everything in life was that easy.

I'm going to speed this up a little and get to the good stuff.

Fraternity is made up of zombies. Zombies are led by Casan Marsh Marsh is voodoo priest. Marsh only needs one more zombie to live forever Andy will be that zombie

I know that seems like a very bac way of writing about this movie, but really the movie it's self is very bac. There's not much going on in it except for that. Andy can't tell anyone cause their all in it, and they kidnap his girlfriend, so it's up to him to save the day. We've seen it all before, a thousand times. I feel I might of liked the movie more if it had come out in the 80s. It has a very 80s feeling to it,

every part of it, from the acting, to the effects, and even the cinematography. I'm a big fan of 80s movies, specially 80s horror movies, but the fact that this was so far behind it's time really didn't settle well with me.

And for those reason's I have to leave this one with :

Score - 50% (just so bland) Gore - 2/10
HorrorDaily Thursday 6/30/2011 at 02:20 PM | 77892