This movie was pretty cool. I would recommend people going out and picking it up or downloading it but bottom line it is worth seeing. I give it a 7 out of 10.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 7/15/2008 at 12:52 PM | 15943
I also really liked it, mainly the Unrated veron.

It's weird though if you've read the book.

I read it before the movie and they changed all the relationships of the characters and some of the main events regarding what happened to each of them, plus the ending.

Despite that they kept the story pretty intact, which is really strange due to soooo much being totally different.

I will say that the book is waaaaaay gorier in its descriptions of things.

It's a big book but it reads fast.

I thought it was going to be a rip off of the Descent at first, but it was actually pretty original.
deathrisingup Tuesday 7/15/2008 at 04:15 PM | 15952
I thought it was going to be a rip off of the Descent at first, but it was actually pretty original.

That's exactly what I was afraid of too, especially nce I thought the Descent sucked. Instead this was quite an original movie that actually left me thinking about it after it was over, which is quite rare these days. I'd highly recommed it to anyone.
lblambert Tuesday 8/12/2008 at 06:36 PM | 16666
The book is way better. The movie was so-so.
Petronix Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 09:37 PM | 18149
especially nce I thought the Descent sucked.

Say it aint so Lee!!!!

DaShape Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 01:11 AM | 18186

Say it aint so Lee!!!!

Ditto that.

It's so neat that we can all share a common interest but be so different on some things lol.

Descent is actually one of my top alltime horror films.

Celebrate diverty lol.
deathrisingup Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 03:18 PM | 18206
I liked The Descent. I thought it was a very well made film. When that girl killed the other by accident was perfect.

Petronix Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 07:06 PM | 18214

Say it aint so Lee!!!!

Ditto that.

It's so neat that we can all share a common interest but be so different on some things lol.

Descent is actually one of my top alltime horror films.

Celebrate diverty lol.

Same here... I LOVE the Descent.

But it's great to have an "equal opportunity" horror te, where we can all get along a bit about it.

Back to the Ruins, I was wondering about this film... wasn't sure if it was going to be any good.
DarkArtist81 Monday 10/20/2008 at 01:21 PM | 21090