Forums Horror Movie Talk
Some New Fleshy Shark Night 3D Images To Feast On!

The director behind “Shark Night 3D” is from the man responble for “Snakes on a Plane" so that in a nut shell should tell you what to expect with this film. Many are wondering if this is a blatant Piranha 3D ripoff, others are assuming that automatically. Either way, it looks like it will be a fun ride. Feast on the images below courtesy of Bloody-Disgusting.

Shark Night 3D swims to theaters this September 2nd, 2011.

Plot synops: Arriving by boat at her family’s Louiana lake island cabin, Sara (Sara Paxton) and her friends quickly strip down to their swimsuits for a weekend of fun in the sun. But when star football player Malik (nqua Walls) stumbles from the salt-water lake with his arm torn off, the party mood quickly evaporates. Assuming the injury was caused by a freak wake-boarding accident, the group realizes they have to get Malik to a hospital on the other de of the lake, and fast.

But as they set out in a tiny speedboat, the college friends discover the lake has been stocked with hundreds of masve, flesh-eating sharks! As they face one grisly death after another, Sara and the others struggle desperately to fend off the sharks, get help and stay alive long enough to reach the safety of dry land.

Source:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com

http://youtu.be/ULybKyCjhnA
Shakelford, J. Rusty Friday 7/01/2011 at 03:21 AM | 77935
So this is going to be PG-13? It says so on the imdb page. If that's the case I'm not sure about seeing this. It looked like one of those just plain fun gore fests but with that rating it'll hold back far too much. It's a wasted opportunity. It needed to have a hard R rating because without that I don't see much going for it. It's not 1974 where JAWS is rated PG, things have changed. Let me see here, it says "Rated PG-13 for violence and terror, disturbing images, sexual references, partial nudity, language and thematic material" Doesn't seem to me like we'll see the brutal ravagings of the shark or any girl's DoubleD's in this one. Perhaps I'm being too harsh, it still could turn out to be a decent film...but for now, I'll just wait patiently to see the gore fest that is Pirahna 3DD (hopefully in theatres)
Anonymous Friday 7/01/2011 at 08:15 PM | 77961