Forums Horror Collectibles
Back By Demand! MY TOP 10 Favorite MICHAEL MYERS Licensed Figures

Being the HUGE collector of action figures that I am, I thought it would be a cool idea to compile a TOP TEN list of my favorite licensed figures for The Shape. Had I decided to create a list with unlicensed pieces, One's Customs would have completely dominated this list. So with that being said, this was a tough decion because quite frankly I love all of 'em. But needless to say I tried my best to rank my 10 favorites, and I'm sure that this list will be met with some restance from all you Bidites out there. With that being said, I'd love to see which of these figures are among your top 10 list.

(NOTE: All 10 entries were based mainly on the overall look of the figure itself.)

10. NEW LINE OF HORRORS- deshow Collectibles

When this 12" figure was first released in 2006, I thought it was pretty cool because it was the first and last of it's kind made by deshow, and the fact that it featured a movie themed costume with real fabric clothing, made this a must have. Accessories included from deshow were a bloody butcher knife, and a pair of glasses with a white sheet. My biggest grip was the look of the Shape, deshow really dropped the ball in this department, which is why this ranks at number 10.

9. CULT CLASC ICONS Series One

- Neca

I like this figure, don't get my wrong, but Neca has a bad habit of releang already made figures and repackaging them up with a different name slapped on the front. They could have at least offered an additional accessory, even if it was another pumpkin. I must admit though - the artwork on the packaging is really attractive on this particular piece, so that helped reel me in for the purchase. Plus I'm a huge nerd when it comes to the plastic - what more can I say? (See my number 7 entry for a full description of this reissued figure.)

8. Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN II CINEMA OF FEAR - Mezco Toyz

The infamous masked maniac from Rob Zombies's Halloween 2 was released in 2009. I think Mezco did a pretty good job with the details on this 7-incher. The fully articulated figure featured a film-specific jumpsuit and a bloody knife. Mezco reasonably priced this nicely detailed figure, and would a real nice addition to any collection -if it can be found.

7. Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN- Neca

This next entry comes from Rob Zombie's re-imagining of Halloween. I really liked the figure which featured a new head sculpt which really depicted Micheal's likeness as seen in the remake. The 7" figure featured a very detailed base, 2 knives (butcher knife and dagger), and the previously unseen alternate head which featured a brand new orange mask as seen in the film! Needless to say, he was gathered up quickly once he hit the shelves.

6. CINEMA OF FEAR "HOBO" Michael Myers - Mezco Toyz

First, let me start off by saying I really like this figure - A LOT!. Straight from Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN II, this 12 inch figure featured a film-specific outfit from the film, including a real hooded cloth jacket with vest and a blood soaked knife accessory.

It also comes fully-articulated which is the new standard for the modern day action figure. To me this was just an all around nice piece. My only complaint was how hard it was to find this in stores.

5. MOVIE MANIACS Series 2 - McFarlane Toys

I know I'm going to get crucified for not listing this figure lower on the list, but I'm just not crazy about the head sculpt. His eyes almost make him look friendly. (If anyone has this, they'll know what I'm talking about) Granted if you display this figure under the right lighting (see image)-

he looks entirely badass. With all that ade, this figure will arguably go down as the one that started my plastic addiction. The terror from Haddonfield was released in 1999 and came with a carving knife, a pumpkin and a movie poster with marquee. It was the first of Myers action figure, it looked cool, and was reasonably priced - which is something you don't hear me utter too often these days.4. CULT CLASC ICON SERIES - Neca

This figure is ranked so low because it's one of my favorites without a doubt. I love the head sculpt and I think the packaging artwork really compliments the figure well. Although it only came with one accessory knife accessory, and a pumpkin, the articulation seems to be lacking a bit - which limits the way that you can pose the figure. But it's really not a big deal - especially if your not going to open it up. Released in 2009, the figure could be found at TRU with a price tag of $9.99 - not too shabby.3. CULT CLASCS HALL OF FAME - Neca

I absolutely loved this figure when it first arrived on the scene back in 2008. NECA, had this cool idea to create a figure of the original masked slasher with a removable Ghost Sheet just like he wore in the first Halloween. True the sheet was plastic and not cloth, but that didn't matter because this figure was boss. Other features included were a newly sculpted head and of course Bob's Glasses. My only grip regarding this piece was availability - I searched everywhere for this figure, and ultimately had to order it online, because it was next to imposble to find on shelves.

2. THE EVOLUTION OF EVIL (2 pack) - Neca

This 7" scale Halloween Evolution of Evil set presented Michael Myers as a 6-year-old child dressed in his clown costume, right after committing his first murder. Also included in the awesome 2-pack was an adult veron of Michael Myers in his Infamous jumpsuit and mask. Both figures were fully poseable and as you can tell, highly detailed. Accessories Included: Knives, Light-Up Pumpkin and Tombstone which reads "Our Beloved Daughter Judith Myers". The price on this piece of badassness was $29.99 - which was a little steep, but well worth it.

1. HALLOWEEN MYERS & DR. LOOMIS DIORAMA - Neca

Im not sure if there will ever be another figure quite as nice as my number 1 selection for the top 10 licensed Michael Myers figure. This deluxe set re-created the infamous battle of Good & Evil that was waged between Michael Myers and Dr. Loomis throughout the original Halloween and extended through the series. The diorama bases which featured the Myers front porch and a portion of the lawn, allowed the 15-inch scale statues to be posed separately or together to form a larger scene spanning over 25-inches in length. Dr. Loomis was presented for the first and only time in plastic form and came equip holding his pistol. Michael Myers featured his trademark knife. Truly Magnificent set.

Hope you guys liked this article,and I'd love to hear your opinions.
Anonymous Friday 7/01/2011 at 10:50 PM | 77963
So where can you buy these at and what do they cost
nightmareblade Friday 7/01/2011 at 11:19 PM | 77964
So where can you buy these at and what do they cost
nightmareblade Friday 7/01/2011 at 11:19 PM | 77965
Check eBay, all of them can be had on there. Costs vary, but expect to pay more then the issue price on all of these.
Anonymous Friday 7/01/2011 at 11:23 PM | 77966
Awesome post bnizzle! Thanks alot man im looking forward to adding on to my collection. Id say my fav current item i have is #5 on your list and i have it gned by Dick Warlock (orig h2 Micheal)
ptwillis727 Saturday 7/02/2011 at 04:20 PM | 77984
I bought my Evolution of Evil set about 3 years ago from a indoor swap meet and got it for around 50$ and just this year I bought the "Night he came home playset" with the only figure ever relesed of Dr Loomis. I payed 87$ from ebay. well worth it as Ive seen it sold for 200$.

I like your list and pretty much agree with it..thanks for sharing it.

if anyone out there really feels the need to add to there Halloween Collection I would buy the 2 mentioend as its really worth it to display!

Kingcoop80 Wednesday 10/05/2011 at 09:55 PM | 83864