Forums Horror Movie Talk
Where's Our 4th of July Horror Movie?

Over the past three decades there have been a slew of movie for each and every holiday. We have Mothers Day, Fathers Day, New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and more. But yet there has never been a horror movie that just centers on the 4th of July. You would think that something would have popped up over the years. So I ask wheres our 4th of July horror movie. If I'm wrong and there is one, please let me know. I don't care if it's low budget, I'll watch it.

On another note I just want to say Happy 4th to all you Bidites. And please, make sure when handling fireworks this year you use extra caution and blow some shit up.
Stilesp1985 Saturday 7/02/2011 at 03:25 PM | 77980
you have forgotten the awesome lver Bullet, which is my go-to 4th movie.
Matt_Molgaard Saturday 7/02/2011 at 03:27 PM | 77981
Here's one....

Plot Synops:

The film is about an extremely sadistic and patriotic American soldier named Sam Harper who is killed by friendly fire in Kuwait during Desert Storm. He is brought back to life on the Fourth of July, as THE Uncle Sam! He then proceeds to wreack havoc on the unsuspecting, yet unpatriotic citizens of his hometown.
Anonymous Saturday 7/02/2011 at 07:49 PM | 77987
I didn't forget lver Bullet, It's my favorite wolf movie.But not exactly what I meant, I wanted a movie that only takes place on the 4th. Bnizzle I 'll have to check out that Uncle Sam movie, cause I was shooting for a movie like that. Hope it's good
Stilesp1985 Sunday 7/03/2011 at 09:18 PM | 78016
I feel your pain Stilies. I know its not really horror but I always check out the Burbs on the 4th and Memorial Day for some reason. lver Bullet is a great one and Brian, Uncle Sam looks like it needs a big budget remake. Killer box art there!!! LOL!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/04/2011 at 12:33 AM | 78020
Actually now that I think about it, a Revolution-era zombie flick might be pretty badass, no?
dew Monday 7/04/2011 at 12:38 AM | 78021
Don't forget about " I know what you did last summer".
Joseph Monday 7/04/2011 at 02:00 AM | 78022
YES ^ I was JUST going to post about "I Know What You Did Last Summer'! I absolutely LOVE this movie! Great fourth of july movie to watch! Might just watch it myself today!
zuzek1996 Monday 7/04/2011 at 04:48 AM | 78023
The Burbs is awesome....and a revolution era zombie film,gn me up.
Stilesp1985 Monday 7/04/2011 at 04:40 PM | 78027
Here's one....

Plot Synops:

The film is about an extremely sadistic and patriotic American soldier named Sam Harper who is killed by friendly fire in Kuwait during Desert Storm. He is brought back to life on the Fourth of July, as THE Uncle Sam! He then proceeds to wreack havoc on the unsuspecting, yet unpatriotic citizens of his hometown.

I remember seeing this film when I was younger with my coun. It's super low budget and not to ruin anything but you can see the wire holding him up in a crucial scene. It's a pretty fun watch though and lver Bullet is a good one too.

"dew" has a great idea as well, I would love to see a Revolution-era zombie flick!
Sephit Monday 7/04/2011 at 04:58 PM | 78028
I actually can't even remember I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER taking place on the fourth of July. It has been a long time nce I watched it though.

I think we can all agree we need a badass July 4th slasher movie. A masked killer that sabotages fireworks, etc. LMAO! It would make MILLIONS!!! :)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/04/2011 at 07:28 PM | 78030
Ya someone needs to make it. the posbility's are endless
DoubleshotJ Monday 7/04/2011 at 08:19 PM | 78036