Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Latest 'FINAL DESTINATION 5' One-Sheet Tumbles Our Way

As the countdown continues for the release of the fifth installment of the Final Destination series, we are treated to yet another piece of sales art to promote the film.

In this latest one-sheet we see death reeking havoc once again, this time on a suspenon bridge, which is an obvious nod to the opening scene in the movie. Will this lovely couple that's just mere seconds away from becoming road kill be able to cheat death? Find out this August 12th when Final Destination 5 hits theaters.

FD5 stars; Emma Bell, Nick D’Agosto, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, P.J. Byrne, Ellen Wroe, Courtney B. Vance, David Koechner and last but not least Tony Todd.
Anonymous Monday 7/04/2011 at 07:27 PM | 78029
You would think with a name like FINAL DESTINATION they would have boxed themselves into a corner! Not the case, LOL! I wonder how many installments of this franchise we will get. 9 maybe 10? :)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/04/2011 at 07:30 PM | 78031
I have my own little question that needs to be addressed. I'm tting here wondering how many more one-sheets that their gonna put out for this movie. Don't get me wrong their balls out awesome, but c'mon, what's this like the 5th one that they released??? It seems like every couple of days a new one rears it's ugly head.

If they want to promote this movie, they should release another trailer. Ahhhh rant done, I feel better.
Anonymous Monday 7/04/2011 at 07:39 PM | 78032
i wish they would just stop making these, honestly.

maybe it has to do with my dere to see new things, but to me ( and maybe only me so take this with a grain of salt ), the first movie was awesome, the second was decent and then they wore out their welcome with the premise and now its just boring.

again, my .02, your mileage may vary, offer not available in all areas, some excluons may apply, yada yada.
poeticmadness Tuesday 7/05/2011 at 12:19 AM | 78045
I love these movies and personally I just do not care about what people say about them because they are unique and in each movie they go in different aspects of trying to cheat death but not to mention turning everyday activities into a death trap is cool too.
hm4life Tuesday 7/05/2011 at 04:43 AM | 78052